Who is Popp's QB for Calgary game

With the tragedy hitting the Calvillo family who is Popp gonna go with ? Maas or Brady?

According to TSN Jason Mass will start.

I'd have given Brady the shot. He looked excellent in that game against BC.

No real point in starting Maas, he clearly is not our future. Brady MIGHT be, and there's only one way to find out. So I'd start Brady....>Maas was always better coming off the bench in second halves anyway.

I agree with MadJack. Well said.

Well considering Maas was brought in to backup Calvillo, it would look pretty bad now that the situation as risen to leave Maas on the bench. plus they know what they have with Brady. It would be nice to know wha they have in Maas and he has a lot of experience playing in Calgary. Plus if what we are hearing about the seriousness of Calvillo's love. We might not see AC back this year.

Well considering Maas was brought in to backup Calvillo, it would look pretty bad now that the situation as risen to leave Maas on the bench. plus they know what they have with Brady. It would be nice to know wha they have in Maas and he has a lot of experience playing in Calgary.

Yet another bad decision. Brady should start. If anyone is the future, it’s him, not Maas, who is now just a good backup QB. This season is lost anyway.

Yeah, Brady did play good against B.C, then did nothing back-to-back against a below-average Edmonton defense.

I think Maas should get the start, as he looked better than Brady, when they both came in in relief.

I'm cheering for Jason to get the chance he didn't have in Hamilton. Ralph, Bauman, and French just aren't the same class of reciever as Watkins, Cahoon and Thurmon. Also, Maas has led at least one TD drive on each time he has been in relief. Go Maas, time to kill Cowtown!

Brady has 1 really good game under his belt against the league's top team, B.C. Maas has nothing. In fact, Maas has not had one good game all year.

Brady did look subpar against Edmonton, but at least we have proof that he can be effective in a starting role. We don't have that proof with Maas.

Maas has always had success against Calgary, had a great game this year again against Calgary. Look at Printers'stats in hamilton they are the same as Maas.... Give the guy a chance.

You'll see Brady get some series so the Als can mix it up. I think it is an excellent strategy.