Who is leaving town?Who arrives?

He did a great job in Ottawa and in Saskatchewan, he knows how to find talent.

What do you base this on?

He would a be serious upgrade over O'Billovich and anyone else involved with this organizations front office at the moment...

Is he still going to live in Regina if he was hired here? :?

On a non-playoff team, there aren't many guys who can feel secure about 2013 empployment. Having said that, I would not tinker too much with the offence. I think Fantuz will have a bounce-back season now that he's a year removed from his NFL dream. I'd trade Giguere to Montreal where he has Francophone appeal--that would free up some $$. Hage has reached the age where he's prone to breakdowns. The C anchors the O-line and they need a dependable guy there. They need a back-up QB with upside since Burris is not getting any younger. The biggest changes should be on the D. Actually, the only guy I would hate to lose is Knowlton. Everyone else is on the bubble in my book. Congi is a lock.

I'd hire Tilman to replace Obie. He may be a jerk but he has a proven track record as a recruiter and heaven knows this team needs an upgrade in personnel.

Until proven otherwise, Montreal is still the class of the East, the Argos are gaining and the Bombers will be ok once they realize Pierce can't be relied upon for 18 games. Where does that leave the Cats?

An Argo-Cat fan

I totally agree with Mikem! I can't believe I just said that but it's true. :lol:

Pat Lynch(the old Obie fan)