WHO is going to the 2012 GREY CUP?

You might consider taking some of your own advice.

I will be there. 12th in a row 14th overall. We got 8 tickets on pre order.
And to any and all who are going, make sure you do take time off work and go early. The game is not what it is all about, it is the parties where you go and meet the real fans of the CFL.

Now there is a CFL fan :rockin:

Party at Gornaldatron's house !!

Oh dear hahaha

Nice try, try using the whole quote not picking unrelated things out of it. Bottom line it says quite clearly: I will be attending my 20th Grey Cup. How many have you been to?

TIGERTOWN :thup:

RIDERVILLE!!

HAPPY ARGO FAN [maybe] :lol:

I also forgot to tell you that for the 2007 GREY CUP only 2,000 tickets were left BEFORE the EAST & WEST Finals.
Those 2,000 ticket were held back buy the CFL on purpose to wait until they saw who would be in the cup.

The game itself set a CFL record for the most money made by a GREY CUP , ever.

I personally can not go for very good reasons, but have 2 family members going. My sister travels to all the Grey Cups (last 12 years) I know that Michael Bishop is attending the game with his teammates, as the starting QB (team still yet to be determined) going to be great!

Not every one can go. I couldn’t afford to go to B.C. last year. It helps that I live in TO for 2012.
However , during better times I went to cups in Calgary [2000] and Ottawa [2004] ,ect…

That would be nice :thup:

Only for the few dozen Argo fans.

18,000+ of the 100 hour pre sale for GREY CUP tickets where sold in the GTA and that was BEFORE Argo fans had any crack at their GREY CUP tickets.
When the ARGOS are winning they get an average of 30,000 to 35,000 fans per game.
At least the ARGOS have never folded like Montreal and Ottawa.
Nor did they need a 3 million $ loan from the NFL and a T.V. telethon just to survive like SASK. did.

I can’t think of many CFL teams who have not have bad attendance during 4 very bad losing years in a row.

I guess that YOU will be going to the game?

i remember the SOS(save out stamp) telethon/season ticket drive. yup, pretty much all teams, except for Edmonton, has gone through some hard times.

thank you and the news gets even better. Rogers has just canceled the BILLS in TO / Ex game for August due to lack interest. :rockin:

Pretty sure it says due to scheduling conflicts. Rogers center has A LOT going on in August, and they weren’t sure if they could get the stadium set up in one day, from a big, unannounced, event.

No it is due to lack of interest. Read the article posted here from the Toronto SUN in the…

…" 2013 , Argos Have No Home " thread.

18,000+ of the 100 hour pre sale for GREY CUP tickets where sold in the GTA and that was BEFORE Argo fans had any crack at their GREY CUP tickets.
When the ARGOS are winning they get an average of 30,000 to 35,000 fans per game.
At least the ARGOS have never folded like Montreal and Ottawa.
Nor did they need a 3 million $ loan from the NFL and a T.V. telethon just to survive like SASK. did.

I can’t think of many CFL teams who have not have bad attendance during 4 very bad losing years in a row.

I guess that YOU will be going to the game?
[/quote]

Good on the GTA for selling tickets.

It would be nice if it were just that, the Argos have not averaged over 35,000 since 1991. And were over 30,000 on just a couple of years.

The Argos never folded but did come close after the Flutie spendathon.

My team has led the CFL in Attendance for as long as I can remember and as my name suggests, I am as old as dirt.

I will most definately be at the game. Hopefully with Hamilton representing the East.