Who has the best alternate jerseys?

I was inspired by edmonton crap jersey to ask the question. no one vote 4 edm

forgot Montreal- blue. just say it if u vote 4 that.

Montreal

to bad argos dont have one :frowning:

Montreal blue one is the best so far, reminisant of the old Als unis of the '70s.
The rest kinda suck (though Ottawa's not too bad), but so far Edmonton's yellow one has to be the worst.

.....added Montreal........

Edmonton looked like the killer bees if anyone remembers oldschool wwf.

for those of you who don't it was a couple of guys that wrestled together that dressed up like....you guessed it....killer bees

they looked sillier than any of the stampeder jerseys and that is pretty tough.

all third jerseys are garbage, but i dont mind the ottawa one as much as i hate the others

:shock: Are we all on the same page on this one? The Eskimo jerseys are so miserably awful that I found myself staring slack-jawed at the screen - much the same way as if I was seeing a train wreck with mangled bodies. Between the Eskimo puss-yellow jerseys and Calgary's nameless horror I was not able to stomach watching the game. Calgary won right?

i don't think you would want Toronto to have a third because RBK would most likely make in baby blue and make them look stupid

Even if am a Die-Hard Al's fan, I like the 'Gades 3rd jersey better than...

the red/orange looks impressive compared to the Al's blue one.

I think a light blue third Argos jersey would look really good.

I'm a homer, so I'd have liked to have voted for Calgary's blacks, but Ottawa's red jerseys looked absolutely great ... a close second is Montreal's blue jerseys.

is Winnipeg getting a third?

3 peeps actually voted for Edm....LMAO .... standup and identify yourselves so we can throw up.....err....rotten tomatoes at you!!! :slight_smile:

Winnipeg's will be shown agaisnt B.C. at home. Ours will be the best. :smiley:

The BC one is awsome

I second that. I like Ottawa's too.

1. Montreal 8)
  2. BC 8)
  3. Saskatchewan :wink:
  4. Ottawa :?
  5. Calgary :evil:
  6. Edmonton :twisted:

So Toronto, Hamilton, and Winnipeg are left.

I hope the Cats get a jersey takes Black and Gold.
Toronto, ???
Winnipeg's that is gold and blue.

BC Black followed by Ottawa.

Edmonton posters have you all phoned the Eskie office to protest yet? My god that Yellow is awful.

HOLY SHIT !!! I JUST SAW THE EDMONTON JERSEY IN THE CFL.CA SHOP WHAT THE FUCK WAS EDM THINKING!!! NO EE LOGO, THE STYLE OF TORONTO AND OTTAWA, AND THAT AWFUL COLOR!!! WORST BY FAR!!! MAKES WINNIPEG LOOK FANTASIC!!!!

But at least now Winnipeg and Edmonton have more rivally now, since the design of the jerseys are alike.