WHo has bought their tickets for the Ricky Williams Bowl...?

wonder if this game will sellout fast? I may miss it as I may be up north at a wedding. I usually only make it to 2 or 3 games a year since I am in Saskatoon but I usually make the July ones . Since this one is on my mother's burthday and she sits row 4, 50 yard line on the sunny side. Give a Holla out to Sandy on her Birthday!

Go get him Reggie Hunt!

I have my pair of season ticket so I will be at the Toronto game. As for it being the "Ricky Williams Bowl", give me a break. I think that he will not be a big threat at all and is being really over-hyped.

It's hard to say whether Ricky Williams will be a big threat in this league. The only way to find out is to wait and see. As for the game I will be there in my usual spot.

I wonder if Ricky will treat everyone to a pre-game meal of electric lettuce?

It is not a definite that he will even be in Toronto for this season… seems the Dolphins are dragging their feet in hopes the Argos will back off…

I've read some talk of the Dolphins not wanting Ricky to play at Taylor field because of the rock hard field surface. So he will probably sit out with some muscle strain.

Hahaha, I'm pretty sure that was just a joke there Double Blue