Who from the East wins this Weekend?

Winnipeg/Montreal.
BC/Ottawa
Toronto/Calgary.
???

Can't see the Als beating the Bombers, but they do seem to play better at home.
BC hasn't looked good and Ottawa will be better at home.
Calgary.
Therefore 1 East win this weekend

Sounds right.

I can see the Als winning over the Bombers.
I wonder if Harris has enough to beat BC ,toss up.
Blues get stompted...
One Eastern win in Quebec

I'd have to say if I had to bet on one of them winning this week that my money would be on the RB's knocking off the Lions . The only 100% sure fire guarantee this week is that the Cats will not lose this week . As a matter of fact if I had to pick between Toronto , Montreal or Ottawa for which one will wind up in first place in the (L)east this year , my money would also be on the RB's to once again be hosting the EF for the 3rd straight year .

Ottawa has a pretty pedestrian schedule the second half of the season and should easily pick-up at the very least 6 to 7 more wins which will put them at or around the same mark as last year at 8-9-1 or maybe 9-8-1 . Either way it should be enough to once again win the turtle race that is the Eastern division this season . Toronto should wind up hosting the crossover ESF and the Alouettes will be missing the play-offs once again for the third straight season . Oh and as for the Cats ?? Well all I can say is the less said the better for this motley crew this season :-[ . As the old saying goes.... "Wait til next year".......(Hopefully:o) . It's a refrain we should all be getting used to by now as it's been our Rallying cry since 1999 .Yup ,yessiree !!! "ONLY"eighteen years and still counting ??? :'(.

No chance MTL beats WPG, Durant gets stomped by WPG's "D"
No chance OTT beats BC, Harris holds onto the ball too long, BC "D" puts Harris on the 6 game IL
and
No chance TOR beats CGY, Ricky Ray already has a wonky shoulder, he won't finish this game.

Your choices look good to me, Grover.
Winnipeg is on the rise and are carry a lot of momentum after removing Edmonton from the undefeated column.
Ottawa has only beaten Hamilton. I'm not convinced that Harris is good enough to take B C...
Calgary is a much betterteam than Montreal..and they are starting to get some talent back from injury....Deron Mayo andJunior Turner
On the other hand.....I could be wrong....

Ticats win,Ticats win!