Who do you think will show up 4 da cup?

Yes it's way early but just want 2 know what's on the minds out there? I'm probably going to be pelted by rotting fruit but I say BC and da TI cats! sounds crazy! but this is the CFL! What do you think?

Edmonton and BC

I will be biased here-- Riders and Alouettes. No team that has crossed over to the east has won the ESF- and I don't see any western winning two games out East. I'ts even premature to speculate about a crossover yet anyway- if Hamilton continues to play like the did last week, they could finish a solid second, and Toronto might just be good enough to finish ahead the last place team in the West.

Although I would love to see Edmonton vs Calgary, I wil still go with my pre-season pick of Edmonton vs Hamilton.

Calgary vs Montreal

I think we have a really good chance of seeing an all west cup this year. If things stay the same, BC will cross over, and should beat the east teams.

I'd love to see a BC/Sask Grey Cup. I would seriously consider going to Montreal if that was the case.

BC/Sask! Wow me too that matchup would probably go down in history as the greatest football game of all time if both teams gave there all till the last second! Those lil hairs on the back of my neck are standing up just thinking about it!

BC/Sask! Wow me too that matchup would probably go down in history as the greatest football game of all time if both teams gave there all till the last second! Those lil hairs on the back of my neck are standing up just thinking about it!

Montréal and Saskatchewan.

I honestly think Calgary has what it takes this year to get the job done. I say Calgary squeaks out a close one in Regina in the Western Final and ends up beating Montreal in the Grey Cup.

I say Toronto and Saskatchewan

can there be 2 west team or 2 west teams in a grey cup?

There could but no team has even advanced to the GC game from a crossover....so chances are pretty slim. Especialy if they have to come all the way to Montreal.

Funny if a western team represents the east in grey cup game. Especially if that team is located further west than the west representative. Crossovers are rare and started a few years ago. But if enough crossovers occur in the future, not impossible for a western team to eventually advance to the finals.

It'll be Montreal or the crossover West team representing the East against BC or Calgary. No other eastern team....Hamilton what?

Every team in the West has stepped up and despite a tight race if my Lions drop I'll cheer 4 the west......yes even for those green guys! after all the West is the best and the east is full of geeks! lol!

Even if there is a crossover, I don't see a Western team coming into Olympic Stadium for an Eastern Final and beating the Alouettes. As for the West, I would go with the Stamps. So, Calgary and Montreal in the GC game.

I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with a BC fan :lol:

You are truly a rarity, a wise Lion fan, probably voted conservative too, is it snowing on the left coast.

Probably two teams.

Maybe one from the West/East.

At this point - no idea....it's a crap shoot.

I'll say BC because my heart says it's so. But this is a scary year because all the Western teams kick some serious butt and each game is a roller coaster ride.

How can there be 2 of the same division in a grey cup?