'Who do we play?'

Haha, oh Ken Miller, that ties with Stevie Baggs trying to convince Calgary that they really had 3rd and 2 instead of 3 and inches as funniest moment of the night.

Yeah! Help me understand this. I don't live in Sask so I don't get all the press exposure but my first reaction when Miller asked "who do we play"? was, "What? He can't be serious?" But then I thought, it's Ken Miller and I'm guessing he was asking a sincere question. What do you think?

PS - LOVED Baggs 3rd and 2 measurement! When it's really 3rd and 2 he should show an inch!

I think he was serious, He probably was so focused on their game that he told everyone to keep it away. Still funny.

I liked his fist pumping and "yeah!!"

Yeah, he was so pumped. I don't think I've ever seen him with that much emotion. It almost looked like they just woke him up and told him the score.

What?? Baggs tried to convince Cgy it was 3rd and 2? I missied that, when did it happen? that's fricken hillarious!

I don't remember exactly when, but it was obviously 3rd and maybe 6 inches, so Baggs looks to the Calgary bench and stretches his arms out as far as he could.

Yes, that was a priceless moment. . . :smiley:

Sorry to bump this thread, but I realized why I found this so funny. If anyone else watches the Office, didn't Ken Miller remind you of Creed Braton with this comment "Western Champs eh? Cool beans chief, who do we play?"