Who changed things?

All day, I couldn’t figure out how to get back onto the Forum. Click here, click there, nothing worked. Finally e-mailled another poster who Coached me through it.

Web designers… Not everyone is a computer geek! Why so user unfriendly? I almost gave up and went to 13th man because I thought the forum didn’t exist any more.

Whoever redesigned this shout be fired! :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

Are you talking about the large ad for single ticket sales? Took me by surprise, as well.

There is a spot on the ticket page that says "continue on to CFL.ca" which takes you directly to the homepage. Intro ads on websites aren't exactly a rarity.....assuming that this is what you found confusing.

I was glad when the forum could be reached by the simple " forums.cfl.ca " .

Type it in the address bar. Works real nice. No more CFL.ca homepage garbage to deal with.

I hear you man. Just say "Go Riders!" five times and you will feel better.

I think you mean, "GO LIONS!" :smiley:

Exactly what happened. The page was about 3/4 of an inch bigger, so I didn't see the "Continue to CFL.CA" bar under the CFL logo. Who was the BONE HEADED WEB DESIGNER THAT PLANNED THAT?

Thankfully, I e-mailled some of the posters that I had personal e-mails and got "coached" through it.

Way to go designers....make it user friendly! :roll: :roll: :roll:

jman, pay attention to Chief! He's got it right! :wink: :wink: :wink:

I had no problems finding the continue to CFL.ca on the bottom of the page, but really, the whole advertisment is annoying-- there is another advert for the same thing at the top of this page,and on the home page. Its overkill, and speaking for myself, I tend to ignore things once they get to that stage.

My connection speed is slow, so by bookmarking the index page I eliminated the loading time of the home page, and as a bonus am not subjected to all the in your face advertising.......

Same. I never bother going through the home page first. Occasionally I go there for the news, but usually it's direct to the forums for me.