Who Are You?

Hey gamebuster....you and me and papalooza should form our own seniors club.............

Going to be a great 2005 season, can't wait!!

Gord From Interior of BC. Retired, go to games at BC Place when I visit familly in the Lowermainland. Over last 4 years, I've visited McMahon Stadium for a STamps Game and Commonwealth for a Eskies game. Love the CFL 1st Lions 2nd,

Blazer Good post. I agree, can't figure out why high schools would play US ball. I think You are the same age ask Eskies 32001, I think he's 15 so you might be tied for the youngest.

well, i am 15 and my name, can u believe this, is Carson. i play high school football too. didnt notice a whole lotta NFL rules. we play on 4 downs, and there in a comingling of rules from both canada, the NFL, and college.

Two Carsons??? Same age....The coincidences that pop up on this forum.

Next thing I'll hear is Marty York finding a job at CBC

i wonder who's younger though...my B-Days July 3rd, when urs Blazer?

November 11th... my best friend Riley moved here from ontairio like 7 years ago and before he moved his best friend was named Carson.. there arnt many of us but i swear i kno like 7 or 8 and have heard of more.. GO LIOS

Andy-born and raised in Oakville but now live in Cowtown. Diehard Ti-Cats fan. Go back almost as long as Madjack and Papazoola. Remember the TiCat team in '67 that didn't allow a TD in their last 7 games. Great D.

Hey Mad - Jack ... Looks like Sportsmen and garney could join our seniors group too!

Denny - 29. Life-long Bomber fan. Iā€™m a datacenter unix admin, and been playing football my whole life (currently playing with the Calgary Thunder).

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

:o I'm BRyan and i hope to one day star in the CFL. I'm only 15 :!: :roll:

I hope you are a lineman, because not too many Canadians start at other positions...

???

Wayne Weathers? DL
Wes Lysack? FS
Marcus Howell? WR
Scott Coe? LB
Wayne Shaw? C

These are just a few guys I can think of off the top of my head that have came out of Winnipeg in the last few years ... The CFL is a very obtainable goal for any young dude at any position ... and ... not to mention a CFL team would far rather put a canadian in a 'skilled' position vs. using another canuck on the OL.

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

names Troy, but you can call me Billy. 23 yr old student from saskatoon. Huge Rider fan. Out in BC (currently horsefly/willies lake) planting trees to make $$. Hey esks, since when do they play 4 down football in high school in saskatoon?? i mean its been 6 years since i played at gordie howe bowl but we played strickly canadian amatuer rules.

Game Buster....Sign me Up! LOL

It's nice to move around and not have to rush back to work!

if you got a spot for me in the 'ol geezer' lineup, gamebuster, I'm in.......don't know if I got the wheels anymore but the fingers on the keyboard seem to work alright....c'mon 05 kickoff....it seems I get more impatient for the start of the season each year....why the hell is that....lol. :lol:

im WIDE RECIEIVER :smiley: but i can play QB and RB really well 8)

another 15 year old.. what posissions do you guys play?... me its all reciever or DB

Wow! talk about an identity crisis, Canadian high school football is played to nfl rules when CFL is the older version? I never knew that. What a disgrace! Things need to change up there.

Everybody knows me. Talk amongst yourselves.

okay im not gonna list any but there are alot of great canadian talent in the CFL.