Who are free agents at the end of season

It appears they took down the video, sometimes social media teams just don't have a feel for this stuff. They definitely missed the mark on this one. They actually edited a Dane Evans fans sign to show Bo, and that fan who posted the original sign didn't seem thrilled about it.

Can't blame them for being excited but I think they got a little carried away with that one

5 Likes

He's a season ticket holder as well not a great look
When you're trying to get people to re-up season tickets

1 Like

Just looking ta the roster... If we resign Dunbar, White and with a healthy Addison if he can get back to his 2019 season not his injury 21,22 season we could potenial have 3 1000 rec this upcoming season

3 Likes

Now that it has been brought to my attention,
These photoshopped pics of Bo in Dane's and Shiltz pictures
Is Offside, personal foul and unsportsmanlike conduct all rolled into one!!!
Shameful and unacceptable! :crying_cat_face: :broken_heart:

5 Likes

Some of us are so sensitive . :laughing:

It does show a lack of of respect

4 Likes

Oh please . We're not talking about the Dalai Lama here . Dane is a football player who should know the business by now . I'm sure he does .

2 Likes

I don't think the Cats were trying to disrespect Dane. They just needed some promo material of what the future with Bo might look like.

Since there is no footage of Bo throwing bombs in a Cats uniform they needed to recycle old Evans and Shiltz footage to accomplish this.

2 Likes

Which, in a lot of people's minds, is completely disrespectful to those players - both Evans and Shiltz. did they give their permission for the marketing department to alter their likeness?

2 Likes

Just so I know where you stand - you are OK with a team erasing a person from existence, yet get bent out of shape if someone misspells a coach's name.

As far as I know , Dane is still alive and well and his existence is not in doubt . Last I heard , they have food , houses and oxygen in Regina . He'll be fine . He understands the business and was well paid by the Cats . You seem more concerned about this than he does .

3 Likes

Yes they did.

3 Likes

Dane will be fine ** AND** the video in question was in bad taste, are both true statements.
Coach O is a players coach and most likely did not approve of the video and it has now been taken down. I'm not a big Dane Evans fan and I thought the video was in bad taste.

5 Likes

Funny how people can make up silly names for players and disrespect them,
Like for example Tim White
But have a double standard for Dane

4 Likes

As long as there are no silly or disrespectful names about our GMs I am ok no matter how many GMs we may have.

1 Like

Looks like Geno isn't happy

3 Likes

From

@TSNDaveNaylor

&

@FarhanLaljiTSN

: Discussing Trevor Harris' desire to return to Als and Eugene Lewis voicing his displeasure with the club - http://tsn.ca/video/~2616450

1 Like

Yeah. Like when former kicker Bertolet was constantly called "BerTOILET" or when Domagala was constantly called "DomaCRAPA"

No disrespect there. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I know the perfect place for Geno Lewis. :tiger: :smiley:

5 Likes

Don't you mean PURRRR-fect place?

4 Likes