Who are American fans on this site?

How many American fans are on this forum?

most of us are North "Americans"... :lol:

sorry, couldn't resist :oops:

LOL OK YOU GOT ME THERE...

OK HOW MANY FANS FROM THE UNITED STATES ARE THERE? OR FOR THAT MATTER ANY WHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD

I JUST FIND IT INTERESTING TO KNOW WHO ARE FANS OUT THERE BESIDES CANADA. I KNOW MANY U.S. FANS HAVE AN INTEREST BECAUSE OF THE AMERICAN PLAYERS WHO PLAY HERE.

Good, bad or indifferent, I'm an American. I'm also excited to say I will FINALLY be able to see my first CFL games of the season next week. Switching from cable to satellite and I'm psyched to catch my first games of the season......I only missed what, 30% of the season so far? :]

Here's another question to add. What's the general age range of posters on this site?

...there is quite a substantial CFL fan base of various sorts here in Southern California.

Calgary Stampeders and BC Lions seem to be the biggest fan favorites here, but you'll always get some great comments when you sport some CFL gear around the beach areas. There are quite a few former and current players who live here as well.

This year we are getting outstanding CFL coverage (well except for some questionable blackouts)and you can expect to see almost all the games here in the US.

The majority of the fans here are very knowledgeable whether they hail from the US, or are Canadian ex-pats or even Aussies.

(of course no one will claim Kanga-kuncha, aussie or yank, and whom we've put on the waiver wire)

amazing that no one taps into this fan base any more than is being done. But the television numbers certainly back up the fact that the the league has done a fantastic job in exposing the CFL game south of the border and there is a good following here.

...and with the sheer excitment of the last minute exploits this year and the big hits, the game is getting some serious exposure... 8)

Cheers

i'm 16

17 right here

14 here

50 here but still look at the odd 20 year old. Never to old to browse the menu even if it is off limits.

8)

I'm happy to see interest growing in the US. The CFL is such a great game! I've been a fan since the late 1970's when I lived out East. I'm now living in Ottawa and hoping for the Renegades to return next season. A sincere welcome to all the American fans!

27 :cowboy:

34 and a Blue Bomber backer from Chi-town (home of the White Sox and to a lesser extent ... da Bears)
LTF

I'm 32 and from the Carolinas area. Not a fan of a particular team, but probably favor the Ti-Cats since I saw them and know the team the best (at least in '05 I did).

My screen name gives me away as an American and I live in suburban Philadelphia, Pa. I'm 55 years old, and I started watching the CFL when I was in college in Buffalo, New York in the laste 1960's and all through the 1970's. I'm not a fan of any particular team, but I enjoy seeing great players make great plays. I'm also an NFL fan first, specifically the New York Giants and New York Jets (A real shock, I'm originally from New York City-Long Island). I just enjoy Professional Football and the CFL is quite exciting to watch.

USA ALL THE WAY!!!

21, live in Georgia, but originally from Australia.

MRMIKE2273 DETROIT,MI GO BOMBERS :smiley:

MRMIKE33,IVE BEEN WATCHING THE CFL SINCE I WAS 13 MY FAVORITE TEAM AT THE TIME WAS TORONTO...B.C/BOMBER FAN NOW(CHARLES ROBERTS#1)

Ireland :slight_smile: