WHO AND WHY?

a Riders jersey # 68 Andrew Greene :mrgreen: i bought this jersey the same year before Andrew won the lineman of the year in 2003 :smiley: I went to the Grey Cup parade Regina held for the cup and Andrew Greene spotted me (which he was in the parade) and ask me if i wanted it signed because i was wearing it there :mrgreen: i said sure and he stop the parade to sign my jersey :mrgreen: i felt so proud that he stop the parade just for me :!: thx again mr. :mrgreen:

Eskimos 3rd jersey- no #

esks ray
esks home no #
walter peyton throwback
colts harrison
colts manning
broncos elway
polk high bundy
canada gold 02
oilers 3rd no #
oilers wool throwback
99 oilers 80s
70s esks 68

Football: I have a great collection of mostly NFL headcases that I wear proudly:
Eric Moulds Old style Bills Blue
Travis Henry New style Bills Blue
Plaxico Burris White Pittsburgh
Kordell Stewart Black Pittsburgh
Jerry Rice Seahawks
Rickey Watters Old style Seahawks
Warren Sapp Bucs White one and black one.
Clinton Portis Broncos Third Jersey (copper)
Ricky Williams Dolphins Third Jersey (orange)
Randy Moss Minny Third Jersey (yellow)
Florida Gators #8
Lawrence taylor North Carolina Baby blue throwback

Hockey
Oilers Third No name or number
Oilers White signed Gretzky #99
2 Team Canada jerseys

Soccer
Netherlands Home and Away Jerseys (orange and black)

No Esks Jersey isnt that funny? my fave team and I just can never decide which one to get, haven't had one in quite awhile now. Tons of other esks stuff though. Hats, caps, gloves, sweaters, hoodys, even a winter jacket though so that will do nicely for now.

1984 Blue Jays......they were fun then. Paul Godfrey wasn't involved. No name or number, but if there was, it would have been Dave Collins #10.

1991 Argos,,,#25 Ishmael. Can't imagine why today, but I'm sure I had a reason then.

1999, or somewhere around there, #31....Clemons. Reason.......the classiest guy in Toronto sports history......no question IMO.

Oh man, that '84 Jays jersey probably looks sweet! Is it the nice power blue one? I would get Fernandez on it.

A 1980s home jersey: #27 ā€“ Bennett. Everyone else had Covington or Zambiasi, I was a big fan of interceptions in my early CFL days, and he was one of the bestā€¦and Canadian to boot!

I also own a late 90s home jersey, with no name or number. I was saving up to get a name on it (I would have needed to take out a mortgage for ā€œOSBALDISTONā€) but opted to wait until the end of the revolving door roster era. Weā€™ve finally gotten some stability back in our lineup, but now the styles have changed, so Iā€™ll probably wait for a new one before making a decision on which player to immortalize next.

I forgot to mention that I used to have 2 NHL jerseys as a kid, one was a Canadiens jersey with the #10 and Lafluer on the back of it... the second was an old Buffalo jersey with #7 and Martin on the back of it, the jersey was given to me cause one of my brother's friends bought it but it was too small for him, and gave it to me :mrgreen:

I'm looking for a rider jersey.Where is the best place to get a new one.I think it is the coolest jersey.
God bless the riders!!!

I see Saskargo kill them with kindness ha ha ha it seems to work! Can you work on the bomberfans!

God bless Bomber fans.
God bless you all!!!!

Thank you ...god bless saskargo..n the boatmen..
May there sails always be flat....and there Boat, full of holes...
God Bless...the Bombers....in 06...

God bless you Hank
God bless everyone!!!
Good night everyone.
May the good Lord watch over you tonight!!!

I own a Tom Canada jersey because he is my favourite Bomber

cause his name is Canada

Hey'ya all, nice to be back after months of nodda!

I own a Eskie #77 AJ GASS! Also, Oilers Ryan Smith, and most recently! a old school Moon Jersey. Just got my season tickets in the mail! cant wait for this season to start, even though i will miss those pesky gades!

Yeast#5: It's the white home jersey with the bird head centered on the chest. And yes, the powder blue one would look cool, and Fernandez would have been a great choice, but Collins was my favorite player at the time.

Ok, I obviously missed something during the offseason postings. Saskargo, what kind of bet did you lose to now want the Riders to be blesses by God?

Iā€™m also curious how the pregnany was.

I have an Allan Pitts 3rd jersey - the first year they had the black third jersey. I offered to sell it last year on here but no takers. I also have a Habs jersey. go habs go.

I've got Makowsky's jersey, signed by him. Mostly cause my dad works with his dad, made it easier. I only wear it at home on game days cause it's signed, I wouldn't want it to get wrecked. We also now have a Flames jersey, no # as of yet, my fiancee wants to put Phanuef on it, I want Regher on it. We'll probly just get another one tho so we don't have to worry about that.

Yeast#5, with all these jerseys, do you still have room in your wardrobe for ā€œreal lifeā€ clothing? :stuck_out_tongue:

I wear an Alouettes #9 - Stewart jersey to games. Anwar Stewart is the most versatile DE out there. He does it all: interceptions, sacks, forced fumbles, tackles, and he even plays TE on offence. Heā€™s a winner and never let go when the game is already lost.

I also have an Alouettes third jersey with no number on it yet. Could become a Philion - #75 or a Butler - #25 jerseyā€¦ Or maybe some other guys.

I donā€™t want to make a quick move because I was burned last week. This winter, I bought a Vaughn #2 jersey for my girlfriend. And now, that jersey already is obsolete. She said sheā€™ll wear it anyways as a ā€œprotest against the tradeā€.

Finally, I own an original game-worn third jersey of Robert Edwards - #47. This one I wonā€™t wear. Itā€™ll be a collection item.