Who 2 cheer 4 in the East?

But TO has proved all year that they can be had...
I don't UNDERSTAND this comment ... the ONLY thing T.O PROVED was that with a HEALTHY TEAM (read Bishop and Bruce) they are nearly UNBEATABLE.

Nope there is NOTHING I have seen thus far this season to SHOVE me OFF the PREDICTION I made before the Regular Season KICKED OFF …

Post subject: RE: Toronto out of Playoffs? PostPosted: Jun 26, 2007 - 05:36 PM

Toronto will BEAT Calgary in the Grey Cup.

Much respect to you my friend.

The CFL needs more fans like you!

zenstate, you've said it all. Much respect, indeed.

It's such a pleasure to read posts like this from als4ever.

Some days it seems that we have been overrun by idiot children who have no concept of the value of respect for others.

Why do some people insist on dragging their misguided concept of national politics into a discussion purely about sport?
Back on subject... I can't see anybody beating the Lions when the chips are down.

I agree ,the Lions might be the team heading for a repeat Grey Cup.

I hope so anyway.

But.... I see the Rowers of hidden $ getting there and winning this year.

Allez les Alouettes!! If not them, go Bombers! Anyone but the double blue.

Winnipeg VS B.C

Montreal is my #2 team, so I will root for them...but I like the Bombers to make it to the dance against Saskatchewan.

We shall see...

Oski Wee Wee,

Who to cheer for? Well, I just can't cheer for the Argos who win games by primarily scoring points on defense and special teams. I will be cheering for Winnipeg. Remember not so long ago when they were the joke team of the league like we are now. For that alone, I will cheer for Winnipeg.

As for the West, while BC looks good, I like the Riders. It would be nice to see them finally make it to the big dance. They were also at the bottom of the league not that long ago.

Now if my prediction of the Banjo Bowl in Toronto is correct or not, all I can say is Bob Young and Scott Mitchell, take a good look at what these two teams did in the past two years. The Riders hired an experienced GM and Head Coach. The Bombers hired a head coach and DC who both had plenty of successful CFL experience. Both of these teams are successful and one may end up winning the Grey Cup.