White helmets, yellow jerseys

We should wear the white helmets and the yellow jerseys every year. Just one game each. Maybe make it a "new" labour day classic.

nope, this is not some cheap arena league or ncaa division 2 football team, keep the uniforms classy and simple. But I dont mind the idea of the team wearing their white jerseys at home for a few games.

UGH. I'll stay home for that game.

I'd have 'em wear pink if they could a few more games!!

An Argo fan

No I never want to see The White Helmets again.
UGLY!!!! UGLY!! UGLY

agreed with above.

You want to see the Argos wear pink? I love mocking them but you gotta draw the line somewhere

That reminds me of this April Fool’s joke from last year. You can click here to check that out. And some here must have found it unfortunate it was just a joke, as it would have been amusing to refer to the blue team as the pink team.

:)

No. LMAO

Oski Wee Reply,

Actually the Argos would look awesome with a white helmet! I guess the people of hamilton don't like change. That's why everyone is in an uproar over all of the scraps being cut from the team. That new logo is awesome! Tiem to get the cfl outta the 70's

Tiem to get the cfl outta the 70's
I agree.... preferred the 60's myself.

That made my day, Mark! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Look, I’ve warmed to having Tony the Tiger on the helmets, so let’s establish some brand identification now by WINNING with what we have. :wink:

If the team wants to milk it for a cash grab by having another temporary or permanent third jersey (ie. Labour Day, other special occasions), go retro. A 1960s look with the arm stripes and gold helmets with the retro tiger is prefereable to having another Kellogg’s logo on their lids. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Tell Green Bay to get out of the 1950s while you’re at it. The age of a logo or it’s relative simplicity does not equate it with obsolescence. It is whether people readily identify with it, simply presentation-wise and more importantly, through a winning mystique.

I do not balk at change, just the idea that it has to happen every 2 years (first the logo, then the uniforms, then the…)!

Oski Wee Wee,

who cares? i dont care what we wear if were winning. lets win first then plan outfits for the men

I dont care what they wear as along as we win. We could where pink or GASP Argo Blue for all i care

Well judging by the uproar and disorder that was caused on this forum in the past because the team updated the logo and wore black pants, I get the feeling a lot of people care. :slight_smile:

Personally, I have liked all the uniform changes the franchise has done so far. Including the logo update, the white helmets with the new logo, the all black uniforms, all white uniforms, and even the gold jerseys. I think Reebok and the Ticats management have done a great job of designing some great and marketable looks over the past few years.

Keep up the good work!

• paul

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. I think if we're going to have a third jersey, wear it during the pre-season home game. I'm ok with the yellow jerseys but that all white outfit with the white helmet was horrendous.

if the organization would like to bring back tradition in steeltown then lets bring back some retro jerseys. forget the all yellow stuff.
lets wear jerseys from the 70's or 80's for special games....

FOR nistalga sake- hand knitted wool sweaters with horizontal black and gold stripes :rockin:

Here’s the thing
ever since weve had the new logo, weve played really really bad. its unlucky.

ahhh,NO