Which WR Will Be The Go-To Guy This Year?

With Milt on the mend who do you think will be Glenn's go-to guy this season? I like the multiple threats that the Bomber offence throws out there each week. Stoddard is able and willing each play to contribute but just doesn't get the opportunities that the others get. Edwards and Armstrong keep the other teams guessing abut who is the number one and Franklin is often a victim of the numbers game. Milt may not be back for a while so who do you see as the key to the offence?(besides Blink)
Go Bombers

Thats an easy answer the two. Number 82 "TOUCHDOWN" Terrence Edwards!

....failing that ...Armstrong...orrrr...and you can take your pick cuz they're all very good... Franklyn, Kerry Johnson, Romby Bryant....Stoddard (Mr. Clutch) ...let's just say the opposition is going to have a nightmare trying to cover these guys...IF Kevin is on the money.... :wink:

ARJEI!!!...This year i dont think it matters if milt is out or if we are missing a player at WR because i would take any of our receivers over any of the other teams receivers(besides the rookies as we havent seen them in reg season yet)

PUMPED for tommorrow!!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

SINCERELY: MILT-FOR-LIFE!!

O ya I almost forgot....

GO BLUE!!!!

Out west, I think you guys and Calgary have the best receiving corps, overall. And I agree totally with papa.........Stoddard has always been under-utilized; whenever called upon he always seems to come up with the clutch catch, sort of like Cahoon, so why he isn't used more is a mystery to me.

thats a mystery to all bomber fans. and why are you failing touchdown terrence there papa, he was our top guy last year, and although our wrs are all pretty amazing making us the ebst in the league for them, terrence is the top guy we got.

...guess you misread me footballmad....I know Edwards is arguably the best receiver on this club...and how about this for a prediction...i say he'll be the top receiver in the league this year, in total yardage gained ...and right up there for mvp....just has to stay healthy... :thup: :rockin:
'

maybe i did, just the failing that prob threw me off. knew you were a smarter bomber faithful then that.

thats a mystery to all bomber fans. and why are you failing touchdown terrence there papa, he was our top guy last year, and although our wrs are all pretty amazing making us the ebst in the league for them, [b]terrence is the top guy we got.[/[/b]
well that milt guy isnt bad either... :D :D

no he isn't he is a great WR we all know this. but right now the knee injury id projected to be a factor until august. and even then he has to work the knee out and get back into playing mode. If you ask me stegall is not going to be number 1 this year.

It doesn't matter. All of are receivers are go to guys because we're so damn good.