Which Teams have Done The Most with The Least (so far)?

I'm going to go out on a limb and choose Hamilton as top dog in this category. Both starting QB's out, a star receiver out, lots of other misc injuries... not to mention a leaky O-line to start the season. Yet the Cats are still finding ways to win.

Agree? Disagree? Which team would come next? Who's done the second best job of doing more with less?:thinking:

1 Like

Got to agree. With all their offensive team injuries the fact that they are still in contention for first in the East and over 50% is pretty impressive.

2 Likes

Regina lost four......count them four......before the season started. In fact before the first practice started. Hmmmmm :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Don't think Regina lost their starting qb, backup qb, and MOP.

But they like to get the attention so yes, I super duper feel bad for the poor poor Riders...I hope they will be able to survive.

4 Likes

So let's see , talking about the Riders . Let's take away Fajardo , his back-up , make them go with their third stringer at QB . Next you take away three of their starting receivers , take away an additional two of their starting O-Line . You mix in trying to find the right kicking combination with different moving parts at both fg and punting which by the way are all rookies .

Not to be outdone you mix in multiple injuries on Defense along the line and in the secondary with multiple starters out at different times and basically being forced into utilizing a plug and play philosophy at a moments notice .

So basically not to be rude or anything but don't start with the whoa is me BS from the prairies about doing the most with the least when it comes to the W/L column this season .

3 Likes

Not the Alouettes.

2 Likes

[quote="bobo82, post:5, topic:73656"]
...be outdone you mix in multiple injuries on Defense along the line and in the secondary with multiple starters out at different times and basically being forced into utilizing a plug and play philosophy at a moments notice .So basically not to be rude or anything but don't start with the whoa is me BS from the prairies about doing the most with the least when it comes to the W/L column this season .
[/quote

Now Now, if we all agree this would be a very boring site,
Imagine every day everybody bragging and giving high fives to each other.... saying things like...... Man it's great being a Bomber fan. Cue the harp. :musical_score:

2 Likes

How did the Riders end up in the line of fire? Not one Rider fan has even posted in this thread (til me just now). It was a Bomber fan who pointed out the Riders injuries.

For the record, I personally think other teams have it way worse... the TiCats injury list as mentioned, and Calgary is saddled with their expensive starter when the backup is playing better.

2 Likes

there was a recent article (3rd down nation maybe?) about how hard the Riders have had it...and how they have had the most injuries. That's where that is coming from.

3 Likes

Don't blame us for that drivel!
We lose our games the old fashioned way.... shooting ourselves in the foot with stupid penalties!

4 Likes