Which team has the best offence in the league?

Als fan that voted for the Lions.

I hate hte lions they beat my als almost every time they play and on top of tha tone of my friends likes to pretend hes from Vancouver so when they beat hte als I dont hear the end of it. But htey do have a better offense than anyone in the league. I could have easily been a homer and voted for the alouettes and babbled on about the 4 receivers and 6000 yards but BC has an all around better team on offense.

I would like to argue that best oline comment though and say the als have the best oline they give AC all kinds of time to find the open receiver Ill give you guys the best running game award though KK is unbelievable

Toronto has the best offense.
They won the Grey Cup by beating B.C. and Montreal and--------
Ahhhhh!!!! Jjust go read the thread on best defence-----

:lol:

Toun-freakin’-kara??

words out Cutolo could be cut by the lions after tc....he might not be able to stick with the present receiving corps.... I would imagine a few teams would be interested in picking him up if this were the case....

Today the Als cut Tito Simpson and Stephane Fortin

According to Coach Matthews
‘’We are keeping our two-punch maximum policy in fights. The first two punches are free and then, players are fined $10 per punch.’’

Oops my bad it was Gideon that they signed

:D :D :D ARGOS GOT THE BEST OFFENCE BY FAR! WITH DAMON ALLEN GET CONSTANT TOUCHDOWNS AND JONH AVERY WITH HIS RUSHING, WE ARE UNSTOPABLE! 8) 8) 8)

Dickenson, Printers, Simn, Clermont, Thelwell, Warren - need I say more. That's the team to beat.

B.C. based on last season's performance. But Montreal and Edmonton aren't far behind. Best measure of offense is total yards for entire regular season. Points may be misleading because defense and special teams can score too. Also 1-3 overhyped playoff games not as important as 18 regular games.