Which stadium will have the most arrests?

seeing as I have been accused of beating a dead horse sometimes, I thought I would ask a somewhat different, but serious question. Specifically, I would like to hear everyone's opinion on which stadium has the reputation for having the craziest times throughout the year.

I have been to only three stadiums so I can not impartially form an opinion. I do know that out of the three (Taylor Field, McMahon Stadium, and BC Place, McMahon seems to have the most police present, the most fights, and the rowdiest University section (North East corner I believe).

Anyone care to share.

As Being An Ex-Employee Of One Of The Stadiums I’ve Gotten To Hear And See A Lot Of Stituations Of Rowdy, Drunk, And Sometimes Stoned, Fans Getting Ejected (Sometimes More So Then Others) The Worst Example Of This Was Last Years Quater Final Playoff Game Where There Was Between 20 And 30 Ejections.

........they only up the police presence at McMahon for the Labour Day classic, when teems of drunken edmonton fans fill up section P...............Guarenteed two streakers for that game.............

That puts McMahon ahead of Taylor Field then cause we usually only get one streaker.

No question. Student section (section 'S') in Winnipeg is the craziest in the CFL. I've seen everything from marshmallow wars to bottle rockets, b00bs to bums, falling down stairs to taking a tobaggon down the stairs, female makeout sessions to full out brawls ... The section is the only section that has police officers stationed IN the section the whole season for every game (sometimes multiple officers - Nevermind the typical 4-5 that sit stand at field level in front of the section)

Now I've sat in about 4 different areas in Calgary and nearly been tossed out of two of them due to other fans "complaining" about my language and another time for throwing A single marshmallow at a dressed up Montreal fan. And both times this was whilst sitting in "ROWDY" section O and N (supposedly the bar/student sections). Calgary is the least rowdy placed i've been for any sporting event period. Put 20,000 Winnipegers on a "red mile" - and I assure you there wouldn't be 15 arrests in 2 months!

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

I wouldn’t be too proud of your city having no class. Fans should be able to party and have a good time without getting out of control enough to be arrested.

there wont be any arrests at taylor field cuz the cops are too drunk

Right … lets talk about class … I doubt Mr. McCallum wouldn’t have a lot to say about the “class” in Regina … Clean up your own sh!thole of a city and its fans, before you comment on another sh!thole of a city and its fans … Just for that comment … i’m gunna beat the hell outta twice as many roughrider fans as I normally do on Labour Day …

Hah… ALL CLASS BABY!!! All CLASS!!

Classy StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

No kidding a fan from sask talking about class , good point statik, yeah it can be very rough in sec s, or any other for that matter , ive only been ejected once, and it was because of a rider fan, and a little more on class , i recall the labour day game when rocky butler had a huge game and when the bombers got in the endzone like 10 fans poured beer on stegal, now thats class

HAMILTON ........LABOUR DAY. :lol:

I wasn’t the one talking about being proud of how many arrests a street full of Winnipeggers would have. Also you’re proving my point with your last post about how much class you have. We have our own problem with stupid fans, we don’t need people like you coming to bring down our city too.

Last year a whole row of bomber fans arrested at McMahon but I think when you go across the CFL there are similar problems and arrests.

I have been to more games than I can count in Edmonton and never seen anyone get arrested except for running on the field. I seen one guy get throne out. For tossing a full beer hitting a bombers fan on the back from about 20 rows up in the Boston pizza section. (What a wast of a beer)

i think you should be spending your time in grammar school instead of going to games.

The problem isn't necessarily Bomber fans or Rider fans or Stampeder or Eskimo fans. The problem is Beer fans. Before I say any more, I would like to say for the record that I too LOVE having a beer or several at the game. I have yet to be arrested or even get into a fight at a game.

I would suspect that there are a large number of posters on here that could say the same thing. Could it be my age? Well I am gettin a little long in the tooth, but then again it never happened when I was 20 either. I know that the posters on here range from 15 to 50 so I think we can rule out the age thing.

Nope, I cannot really think of any common denominators besides the alcohol. If other fans can think of any please let me know. Is it pride in our teams? No, we are all just as fiercly proud of our colors as all the other cities in the league. What about this supposed big market/small market thing. Maybe it has to do with having a larger fan base and more diverse communities to draw from. Again, from my perspective a drunken asshole from Vancouver is the same as a drunken asshole from Regina. He is still a drunken asshole, and yes that includes the ones in Edmonton.

No guys, don't think you can hang this one on an indivdual city and it's fans. It's just an age old problem that occurs when you have a group of people fiercely proud of their cities and thier teams and you bring them together with other people who have different passions and then add the common denominator, alcohol.

I suppose we could all sit back and say that it is worse in another city or that we have not seen it as much in our stadiums. Truth is that we have all seen it and maybe even turned a blind eye thinking that it was isolated. We continue to watch the game, thinking wow that is drunk and then by the end of the game the guy is picking a fight with someone wearing different colors or maybe is jumping the fence and running on the field. And why, because he is supporting the team?

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? The whole thing to remember is that is not restricted to the fans of one city or another. There's nothing wrong with being passionate, but isn't the reason for going to the game to have fun and support your team?

Yes you see a lot of young guys who do not make it through the third quarter but hey they pay for it in more ways then one. I guess getting drunk is more important then the game. but then again I guess that explains some team fans that have not one a grey cup for a long long time that would make me drink.

THE MOST ARRESTS ARE GOING TO BE AT MCMAHON AND CANAD INNS STADIUM BECAUSE THE FANS ARE GOING TO BE SO PISSED OFF AT THEIR TEAMS CRAPPY PERFORMANCE CAUSING AN OUTBREAK OF DRUNKEN IDIOTS AND A LOT OF HOMOSEXUALITY........AHAHA

RIDERS KICK~

Be careful what you say about ,HOMOSEXUALITY…we all like a sport where men pile on each other in tight pants :wink: :lol: :smiley:

....THE MOST ARRESTS ARE GOING TO BE AT MCMAHON AND CANAD INNS STADIUM BECAUSE THE (rider) FANS ARE GOING TO BE SO PISSED OFF AT THEIR TEAMS (usual) CRAPPY PERFORMANCE CAUSING AN (expected) OUTBREAK OF DRUNKEN (rider) IDIOTS AND A LOT OF (rider) HOMOSEXUALITY........AH......

RIDERS (need a) KICK