Which jersey do you like more?

As everybody knows, the Al's worn their thrid jersey at the Big O yestreday.

As I watched the game, I realiezed that I really like these jerseies better then the current home ones. In my opinion, I'd like to see the 3nd ones become the home ones someday and the current home ones become the 3nd's, just my opion.

I love the way the 3nds acturally look like the French tricolor and the second logo is really phat!

What do you Al's fans think?

As for the black ones, I love them and I have one now, but I don't think that they are good for the Al's. Black looks better on other teams, like the Lions (both NFL and CFL), etc.

I think the Als third jersey is way better than the 1st jersey. Hopefully the 3rd becomes the 1st and the 1st becomes the 3rd.

3rd jersey is the best in years...better than that black ugly one !

Yeah. Gotta love the third ones. Our Away jersey stink. Especially with the red pants.

the away ones aren't bad, they aren't really good either, but they are just fine.

I love the "Montreal" words in the centre.

47 PEOPLE HAVE VIEW THIS TOPIC AND ONLY 4 (INCLUING ME) HAVE VOTED???

WHAT'S GOING ON, C'MON, PEOPLE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING, BUT AT LEAST VOTE!!!!! :twisted:

I like both... better than the black one.

Sorry I like the original ones. They look like smurfs out there too much blue, and i still feel blue from the loss to the esks. Never like black football uniforms especially in summer heat. As for the away uniforms i like the marron pants, think they only worn them once versus the Argos. Too many teams use blue i like grey and marron. Think its olde school. Love those silver helmets, nothing beats silver helmets.

How 'bout this for an Als jersey: grey and blue with the “Atlanta Braves” logo printed on it. Think about the similarities; an awesome regular season record, the best in the league. But, only one championship within the last ten years… The Montreal Alouettes Braves! Looking forward to the 2006 season: 16-2 record, A. Calvillo passes for 7600 yards, six 1000 yard receivers, two, 1000 yard rushers. Lose the Grey Cup to Saskatchewan…

haha.

NO ******* WAY!!! I HATE THE BRAVES WITH A PASSION! BA DAT IDEA!

Next season the Als make history. Undefeated!!! Don't forget who said it first.

I don't know abou "underfeated" but they will win the GC next season.

Come on Kanga. That's the way you gotta approach every season. Realistically Don Matthews is good for two losses himself. Like he said the team is going to change. I hope they add more team speed. Speed kills especially in the CFL.

I dream abou my team winning the cup, not hallucinate them doing it underfeated! :wink: