Which FA REC would you sign?

• Eugene Lewis
  • Kurleigh Gittens Jr.
  • Tim White
  • Reggie Begelton
  • Kenny Lawler
  • Other

0 voters

Which of these top receivers would you most like your team to sign?

Lewis might be a slam-dunk for #1, but Lawler could be due for a strong rebound. And Gittens Jr. has his National status working in his favour.

1 Like

Lewis is great but I still think Lawler is #1. I would put White third out of the ones listed.

1 Like

You can't go wrong with Lewis or Lawler but for me it depends on the cap space and how much money these guys want as the Lions already have some great receivers.

1 Like

Depends on the price, ?

1 Like

I voted for Lewis, but yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if, come November, everyone is talking about Lawler’s great year rather than Lewis’s.

Let’s just pretend for this exercise that they’re all asking the same and your team has the cap space to do it.

1 Like

Believe Begelton has already re-signed in Calgary.

2 Likes

Lawler has the championship pedigree so I'd have to lean that way.

1 Like

Nic Demski is a FA and might look good in either Hamilton or Toronto. Would consider him a reasonable value in the $180,000 range.

Fully expect Agudosi to start for Winnipeg and won't be surprised if Bailey is not back. One of the problems of being champs.

Lewis, Lawler, White, in that order.

Demski is up there just because of his versatility and passport.

I’d go with Lewis over Lawler for American receivers

1 Like

Too much, in this league, besides, untill we have a q.b. There’s no need for any receivers.

Still loads of talent available via FA.

Oh to see what an Atlantic expansion franchise could put together with these names available:

2 Likes

Jarvis Landry

Guess we can scratch Kurleigh G off that list:

2 Likes

sounds like Elks are trying to re-sign Lawler

2 Likes