Which CFL Veterans Could Be Released Soon?

With Labour Day quickly approaching, which high-priced or underperforming CFL vets could be released so their salary won’t go against their team’s salary cap. You gotta think James Wilder in Toronto would be a leading candidate and Duron Carter in B.C. might be shortly behind.

Jonathan Jennings perhaps.

:-\

Hopefully Boris Bede

While some Blue Bomber fans may disagree, I’d cut Import Kicker/Punter Justin Medlock. I don’t think he’s worth the price.

he used to be an argo and i think he is still one of the best kickers in the league - what is his salary ?

i agree that both should be cut

last yr i thought carter was nisued both in sk and toronto - now i just think he is a putz and cetainly lost a step

never liked wilder - the mouth that roared

The invisible man Jamaal Westerman would be high on my list . In fact I have to say that I’m surprised that the Cats have kept him and his over priced salary around as long as they have considering that they’ve been carrying 6 DE’s on the active roster for most of the season and there is really no room for him as a starter and he makes way too much to be a back-up . Not to mention that he’s on the wrong side of 34 and hasn’t suited up for a game now since Sept 22nd of last year and it makes one wonder why he’s still around .

I’m finding $390,000 per year, but I thought it was in the $200,000 range and too high at that.

Good lord man. $390,000 ?? There is NO way
At his peak he got $190,000. He is now at about $170,000.

$390k ? that is high but is it really correct

#70 w/ hamilton how much is he making ?

This is where I got the figure:

But like I say, it looked high to me as well. But even at $170,000-$190,000, I don’t think he’s worth the price.

I was certain it was 185,000. Possibly $390,000/2 years? 195,000 seems like what they were paying him, and falls in line with earlier in his career.

I thought you were kidding, but sure enough, that site is a treasure trove of info - at least on Medlock.

He is one of the remarkable names from the world of football. He is dashing and handsome by his personality. He has perfect height and build up weight. He possesses height of 5 feet and 11 inch and his build up weight is 201 lbs. He is socially active in the social networking sites. His fans and followers followed him on Twitter and Facebook. He gets paid fortune amount of salary. His total salary boosted his net worth.
Maybe JM shares the same publicist as the leader of North Korea - you know, the man who burns so much energy that he has no need to expel waste and therefore has no butthole.

seems that comment is related to;
“the man who burns so much energy that he has no need to expel waste and therefore has no butthole.”

lol

Tried for a Double entendre .

No shit meaning your not B.S. ing me man .

Or

No shit if you have no butthole .

He dropped that pass as led to a costly interception. Good move.

SJ Green to WPG ??

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EB5UHtLXUAEDYKv.jpg:large

or was his ‘location’ on his phone set incorrectly ?
i checked around and could not find mention of this trade
i hope argos didnt something really stupid like trade him

It’s not true. :o

https://3downnation.com/2019/08/13/s-j-green-posts-photo-from-winnipeg-briefly-gets-bombers-fans-excited/