Which CFL QBs will be free agents after the 2012 season

I would have to thing that Tillmans trade of Ricky Ray and his salary would be part of a 2 year plan as Jyles and Joseph can realistically not be thought of as CFL starting QBs anymore. With that being said does anyone know what QBs will be free agents at the end of the 2012 season?

Jyles and Joseph?

Joseph will be....Jyles I think/may have 1 more year left. Mcpherson and Calvillo will be FA's I think.

What is the staus of Reilly in BC I know this is his 3rd season with BC but he did not sign until the middle of the season in 2010 and started on the Practice roster after a tryout with the Seahawks in the NFL his rookie year

Jyles will be a FA if he's released, which is not out of the realm of possibility. I have a hard time imagining Tillman releasing him, but it Tillman is gone by then, the next guy won't feel bound to maintain the commitment.

I was thinking of which QBs that may be free agents that the Esks may try to sign. Releasing Jyles could very well be a possibility though as I do not even see anyone even wanting him as a back up after this season

Mike Reilly I think will be a FA as well at seasons end.

That will be interesting to see if Edmonton may be interested in reilly. They are very strong all the way around and have a couple of future all star type NI lineman waiting on deck. It would be the perfect envirnment for a young QB to get his start. For a while there their was a string of bad new QBs coming into the CFL then Lulay came and now tate has replaced Burriss Reilly and Willy could be the next new faces on deck. Reilly will be in his third season of pro football and Willy in his 5th.

I expect Mike Reilly to be offered a contract by B.C. and remain Lulays back-up. Flip side; Isn't Ottawa going to be involved in the 2013 draft? If so, will be an interesting off season - teams protecting players/trades?

If Ottawa stadium is to be ready for the 2014 season, yes Ottawa will be involved in the 2013 draft; they will be allowed to select canadian players from NCAA that will graduate in the spring of 2014.

At the end of the 2013 CFL season, they will select/draft players unprotected by the other 8 CFL teams.

Richard

If Edmonton is not interested Reilly will re-sign with BC and the expansion draft will follow the 2013 season if all goes as planned for a 2014 return to Ottawa. Reilly will be unprotected and will most likely be on the short list of Back ups Ottawa will be looking to take in the expansion draft. Ottawa will be able to select two unprotected QBs in the expansion draft.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but aren't Winnipeg's Elliot, Brink, and Pierce all going to be free agents after this season.

I did some research on Winnipeg's QB's and I believe none are to be free agents.
See Winnipeg forum; Thread >>>Brink and Elliott team players/includes Pierce.