Which AFL team will Maas end up with?

The key word being “has”
.[/quote
The key words being “he was on a crappy team”

his injury didnt respond
The [b]KEY[/b] word being [b]INJURY[/b] ... Just like they did with Khari BEFORE him ... Maas was brought in as DAMAGED goods by the Ticat BRAIN TRUST.

Peace.

Brady beat him out…enough said!

Good post, beetle juice.

There is a lot about Jason Maas I didn’t like
but he gave everything he had while he was here.

Now let’s see who the next weiner winner is
who wants to get a few more good kicks in.

P.S.

Does anybody remember the term ‘weiner winner’
from the kid’s TV Show 'Howdy Doody

It was used to describe kids in the audience
who sat on bleachers and tirelessly yelled out

for the host of the show, a character named
‘Buffalo Bob’ to throw weiners out to them.

Much to their screaming delight,
every once in a while he would throw
weiner after weiner out to them.

I couldn’t, for the life of me, figure out
why uncooked weiners were so appealing to them.

That is the same way I feel now about people
who like to get their kicks in at our players,
let alone a former Ticat who can do us no harm.

well said, his completion rating was 59% in hamilton this year and he was rated at 82. Printers was 51% with a rating of 58. I sure hope Printers can get to that point and then pass him and if he has a healthy season he should be able to. It was obvious after maas left that there were far bigger problems with the offence then just him and i agree it was time he moved on. What do they want him to do? pay the money back? he is gone, they got there pound of flesh. I just dont know why people still bring it up then when someone sticks up for him they are called appoligists. Most are just educated fans wishing him well, smart enough to know how deep the teams problems were and that maas was more a symptom than he was a problem. If people are still bitter they should take it out on management who got him here and not jason who only tried his best every time out there. I wish him and his family all the best.

Beetlejuice just said the same thing I have been saying since the season started. NOBODY could have won with our offence...

8) At least Maas had enough class not to trash the Cats when we traded him, unlike some other players who have been traded away from here !!!!!!!

Agreed, bump.
Merlin

:thup: :thup:

If you were making what he was making would you trash us? He did nothing for 2 seasons and made what? 700k?

The fact is that we have 3 types of posters here. Realists, Apologists and Cynics. The realist will defend good play and trash poor play. Apologists will defend their team or individual players poor play or decisions in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Finally we have the ones that spew nothing but negaivity. To me both the apologist and the cynic are one in the same as far as their extremism is concerned

Goldwater: Liberated extremism in the defence of realism is no vice

Scribe: I thought you said “Extremism in the defence of liberty is no vice” ?

Goldwater: Yeah, but I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

:D :D :D

Variety is the spice of life on ticats.ca. Many spices can be poisonous in the wrong combinations, so…THREADER BEWARE. :wink:

Oski New Year,

To answer the question of the thread title, the Toledo Fighting Mud Hens of AFL3. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

If there were an AFL3... :wink:

Actually, Toledo wants AFL2, so Maas may be a fit. LOL

[url=http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070413/NEWS16/704130379]http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... /704130379[/url]

There will be only one true Toledo QB for me, the incomparable Chuck Ealey, but that's another thread.

Oski New Year,

Any team who likes big ears larger then dumbos ears!