Which 3 People...

Would you remove from this team?

I understand that there's families involved and people's jobs at stake.... but im sorry these things should be talked about.

1. Wayne Shaw
  2. Chris Martin
  3. Jamie Boreham

Enjoy :slight_smile:

PS. I said "People" so its pretty much opened up to anyone in the organization. (Including Jason Farr LOL)

I agree with your choices...but if you want them in order, just reverse yours.

most deffinantly chris martin, he is soo slow and just plain brutal at pass coverage, secondly is Kavis Reed, same old crap as last year, and third would have to be the announcer Farr is it? yea he is like an NHL commentator stating the obvious. grr that really grinds my gears.

#1 kavis reed
#2 chris martin
#3 danny mac.....oops i forgot it was HIS fault last year

yikes! I see another Yeast bashing thread about to start :o lol

If we can reduce this to people who need to come under the magnifying glass in terms of performance, in order that our collective disgust with tonight's sad efforts can be minimised, and we can offer "professional" ideas by Monday...

Well okay, Martin is a target (slow, penalty thing, etc, too obvious)

Boreham is back in the limelight, are we 50% effective on FG's yet? Its almost to the point of no excuse, and surely, someplace, somewhere, there is a guy or girl that can hit the ball better than this!

We need a Safety that can really range and HIT. We had it in Hitchcock, but he is now oversized and overaged for that position. Shaw doesn't get it done, at leat lets try Gordon. Speaking of which, every team we play exploits Hitch at weakside LB; at what point do we collectively sing Auld Lange Syne, and re-man the position? If he continues to have potential in the CFL surely we can trade him?

Playing Ranek when he is hurting was dumb. Now Holmes is hurting, as well as Josh, so some coaching decisions...and its a very short week...

Changing coaches won't happen or help in this week, but it shouldn't take much longer for this to become an option, especially on defence.

i think the cats need to make some cuts on offence.

on the argos u know who your main 4 guys are: miles, bruce, baker, talbot.
calgary: copeland, rambo, lewis, thurman. montreal: cahoon, anderson, watkins, stalla.

who are the main guys on the cats?....flick, yeast, vaughn, cavil, ralph, morrele, peterson...way too many guys, but no CORE.

spreading the practice reps too thin, IMO....and too many guys doesnt help breed chemistry, cuz your always changing.

the cats need to find thier 4 main guys and stick to them.

If even somewhat capable replacements are waiting in the wings, cut these jokers immediately:

Chris Martin- how did this guy make it through training camp as a starting HB? That's Kavis Reed's fault.

Jamie Boreham- absolutely disgraceful field goal kicking performance last night. His misses (and they were bad ones) cost us nine points and valuable momentum exactly when we needed it. The same thing happened in Toronto when Boreham missed that 18 yarder.

Kamau Peterson- for the second game in a row, this supposedly great receiver caught virtually no passes, was practically invisible on the field and didn't show any fight for the ball when it was thrown his way. And he's a starter?

[quote="Crash"]Would you remove from this team?

I understand that there's families involved and people's jobs at stake.... but im sorry these things should be talked about.

1. Wayne Shaw
  2. Chris Martin
  3. Jamie Boreham

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Sounds right on to me and they shouldn't let the door hit them on the butt on the way out.

ummmm…hes one of the only guys who made some catches lastnite…what game were u watching?

Ya, Peterson has really mastered the five yard "out and get hit for no YAC yards" pass. What an all-star game-breaker!

I was watching the same game as you.

When Maas threw anything past 20 yards Peterson's way, Kamau demonstrated his mastery of he "I'll dramatically jump somewhat near the ball so I kind of look like I'm trying" move. Peterson has yet to master the "I'll jump to the ball and catch it because that's what I'm expected to do" move.

Ralph, Vaughn, Yeast and Flick showed much more than Peterson.

Only 3???

1. Ranek (only play he is decent at is the swing pass. The guy has no burst out speed).

2. Boreham (he is actually getting worse, when the World Cup is done, there should be a lot of guys with strong legs looking for jobs, Togo anyone??)

3. Tie between Greg Marshall and Chris Martin (Marshall is simply outclassed every outing. Martin just because, one of the DBs has to go)

1. Boreham, Martin, and Shaw.
  2. Boreham, Berrenechea, and Reed.
  3. Boreham, Boreham, and Boreham.
  1. Martin
  2. Demote Reed to db’s coach
  3. the hitch pass from Joe’s playbook, if he calls that play one more time he should be fired, and during the game.

Definitely Jason Farr... sum up the play... introduce the promotional events & shut up...

HEY TICATSACKATTACK IF YOU WANTED TO WATCH A GAME WITH 20 YARD PASSES IT WAS'NT LAST NIGHT AS I DO NOT REMEMBER A LOT OF PASSES DOWNFIELD EVERYTHING WAS SHORT SO I GUESS PETERSON COULD MAKE AN IMAGINARY CATCH DOWNFIELD FOR YOU MAYBE YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THE GAME BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT IT PETERSON DID A GOOD JOB FOR THE ROUTES HE WAS TOLD TO RUN

1- The Head Ref who called the ball touching Coreys foot!!!

Talk about putting us in a hole in the first quarter .....

Fumble and a questionable video replay call....

1. jamie boreham
  2. Greg marshall
  3. Chris martin / Wayne Shaw

ya why do we keep on posting in cap lock it looks really bad and is annoying to read.

1. Jame Boreham
  2. Chris Martin
  3. Josh Ranek

Bonus

THE announcer is brutal. "Josh the little ball of hate RANEK" super gay. He doesn't sound good at all.