Where's the Brady bunch?

No Brady fans left in Hamilton? LOL, I thought there'd be at least one on here asking someone to eat some crow.

[url=http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=20453]http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNp ... ic&t=20453[/url] <<< halfway down the first entry...ultimate crow-eating! LMAO

Seriously, Brady had some big games with the Argos years ago, so l am not surprised. He just didn't get it done here.

He should start next week after that effort today.

Oski Wee Wee,

I think he'll start. After all, it's not like the Als have a lot of quality QBs to choose from. I wonder if Jesse Palmer regrets his decision to leave? He'd have a good chance to start now.

An Argo-Cat fan

Brady had one big game with the powder blues band and nothing with us. Good to see him having some success, but he's a career back up (like Rocky Butler).

Brady looked sharp today and after that effort, he should start next week. Maybe his time in a winning program and with Calvillo, he's ready for a break-out party.

By the way Danny Mac's commentary went today, it sounded as though he has a higher opinion of Marcus than I thought.

Of course he has a high opinion of him he's the one who taught Brady for 2 years.

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia,

Or is that Maciocia?

he did look great today, another ex ticat lighting it up somewhere else.

After today's performance, I'm just wondering why you guys let Brady go. He obviously has talent and desire. He just needs game experience and patience, like any other developing quarterback.

its really best not to wonder about things around here. it will keep you up nights.

I have always been a huge Brady booster. I liked him even when he was playing for the Argos. I was so stoaked to have him in Hamilton when he got here and thought for sure he would be Danny Macs successor when the time came. Sadly it wasn’t meant to happen. I was so happy for him today watching him perform to my expectations.

Hamilton should of held onto him way I figure it by now we wouldn’t of needed Maas or Printers, Brady would of led the way…at a much cheaper price than either of them…until he won us a grey cup…I just hope Popp realized his potential and keeps him in next week and doesn’t kick him to the curb in favour of Maas or McMahon.