Where's Bubba

Like the Chris Shultz thread, where’s Bubba? Been missing from CHCH for a while.

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/57880220/wheres_bubba_white_tshirt.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460&qv=90

Who cares ? The guy is a no nothing over bloated windbag who to me is like listening to fingernails on a blackboard :cowboy:

Well all his replacement (adam something) wants to talk about or lead off with is Toronto stuff , tonight is was the BJ's again . Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:) Yup !!! It all begs the question........Just where in the Hell is Ken Welsh when ya need him. CHCH sports hasn't been the same since they let Ken go if you ask me. I've never been a fan of Bubba's sports reports or style to be honest with you. I much preferred CHCH's coverage of the Cats when Welsh was on the desk and doing reports and covering the team.

Some of you guys should stop and think that this is a human being you're talking about. A nice man, at that.

Have to agree with you. Nothing wrong with Bubba. Has tons of experience. Was with Sportsnet for 11 years and now CH for 12 as a producer. If someone is going to criticize, then they should criticize With experience having worked in the business. Easy to criticize while anonymous.

Was thinking the same thing. The man may not be well. Geez, such hate :oops:

Hasn’t CHCH been taken over by Mohawk College students?

Seriously, people still watch that station?

Let's get this straight -- he's a "no nothing"? What does that even mean?

Seriously...yes we do. And the problem you have with that? How many on air personalities have gone on the other major networks? And yes from Mohawk college.

I don't understand people like you...so negative..can you do better ??

Seriously don't understand the self-hate some Hamiltonians have. What is wrong with our local news? What is wrong with local Hamilton kids going to a Hamilton college and getting jobs at a Hamilton news station? How can you find fault in that.

I'm really starting to hate these boards. There are no good posters who come by anymore.

Easy peasy! It’s the opposite of a …

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/8KTFBvPNUQoH9bDfL2NKx5EX3Bc1rOs3N2nDkKOdw2lAVu8jizDGQs6dTk2a_YzaiX9BtwEnhkVM08VNF4LtsjNAa3QlbwWl1IteEjpVPEBTryzJ86Rybm_qf_-BGAtji46-0hCd

Yup.

Mohawk College has produced several outstanding graduates in their Media Studies Department. They went on to cut their teeth in small markets, making their way back to the city to hone their craft.

CHCH has fallen to the wayside. Horrible mismanagement, more "all news" stations and social media have all contributed to it's downfall. Now, you get very little local news, Toronto and world news that's a day late and production mistakes that are beneath the quality previously experienced by that station in it's glory days. Quote frankly, the on-air talent is inexperienced, but work on the cheap...so you get what you pay for.

The temporary shelving of their programming and weekend news was the final death knell.

It is a shell of it's former self. Sad.

But I do digress. I hope Bubba is okay.

Well CH is so bad that they’ve now added back weekend news coverage. They have great on air personalities and have the only local TV content in the area. What else do you want?
Give me a freaking break.
I guess I just don’t agree with Hendy77 and his distorted view of this station.
The only thing I don’t like is how Channel Zero treated their employees when they declared bankruptcy and emerged as a new company to avoid severances. But the on air personalities for the most part are pretty good.
We are lucky in today’s world to have a local station and we should support them by watching the news. Not complaining and belitting the fact that some are young. We all started somewhere as rookies our careers.

Woo hoo, Bubba ' s back :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Bubba was on to-night and the weekend news is back. just not the same.

He looked like he had lost a lot of weight

I didn't see him, but if true, I hope the weight-loss is a result of a healthy lifestyle change and not due to illness ...

:thup: :thup: :rockin: