Wheres Boreham Girl??

How do you know it’s not borehamgirl finally coming to her senses? :twisted:

Maybe you haven’t been around the last 2 years where 65% of the ticats.ca members have at one time or another proposed marriage to her.

If you think that’s bad I think 85% has asked for a lap-dance, 45% has inquired about fathering her next child and now we have people basing their forum name on her’s.

Too many lines? I don’t see any.

yes i've been around the last two years and if you were to use unexaggerated numbers for your percentages i would think the vast majority (if not all) of that is good-natured ribbing.
i'm not going to say that with complete certainty because obviously i haven't read every post, but come on.... it's just a name

dude, i was totally kidding about the marriage question! just did it as a joke considering the title of the thread.

my bad.

It’s not just about that. I’m not trying to just focus on that name. Obviously I was exaggerating with the percentages and I don’t even care if most of this stuff is in good fun.

I’m sick of every thread getting off-topic because of this. We can’t even have a good discussion about football around here anymore…well, not many anyways. I think Borehamgirl should be allowed to voice her opinion like anyone else without being ridiculed because she is female.

If you disagree with her then respond with your opinion and why you think she is wrong.

Anyways, do whatever you guys want. It’s a free country and you can post whatever you want. I’m just saying it’s very annoying to me (and I’m sure others) when this happens all the time…even if it is in good fun.

You don’t have to apologize. I actually thought that was pretty funny and this thread is about Borehamgirl anyways. It’s not like we were having a heated discussion about our Linebackers and you jumped in with that in response to something BHG said about Auggie.

You know what I mean?

That’s all I’m talking about.

AMG makes a very valid point. I know for a fact that it annoys a lot of people. I'm trying this new thing this year where I don't post unless I have something important to say. But I do have to reply to the marriage proposal in this thread, while I'm flattered I'll have to decline. To me marriage is like brussel sprouts. I tried it once, didn't like it so I won't be suffering through that torture again. (That is NOT a joke) :wink: (sorry Wilf I really needed that)

wow, how did a little post like mine become to gain so much hype.. all i did was ask where som1 was:|

lol, go Mom! :stuck_out_tongue:. Good luck at the new thing btw, you'll get to the summer and fail :stuck_out_tongue:, I know you too well :slight_smile:. All in good fun though, some people need to lighten up and be able to chat personally whilst also talking about our Cats.

Good post Miller.

Maybe you should lighten up or get a life! or whatever. As for my gender? I’ll never tell.How do you know BG is a girl? Maybe her or him and i are close freinds having some fun? Oh sorry ,funs a word you dont understand!

ok… i don’t even know what you’re talking about any more. what is it that i’m supposed to think she’s wrong about?

i just think you’re trying too hard to defend someone who doesn’t need defending.

please read the end part of my sig. thank you.

1. I know BHG doesn’t know you…or at least hasn’t figured it out yet anyways. (And Borehamgirl is a girl)

2. I don’t really care if you are male or female but I would bet the farm you are 100% male.

3. Fun is not having every thread sabbotaged by people like you who are trying to get under her skin at all costs. (and yes I realize some of you are friends with her but does this kind of stuff need to go on in every thread she posts in?)

4. Like I said, it’s a free country so do what you want. I have nothing against you personally (because I have no clue who you really are) I’m just annoyed by your screen name, and I’m annoyed by (*see #3).

5. I’m sorry if I came across as if I was attacking you…that’s not what I was trying to do. I just think your name is a prime example of what I’m talking about.

First of all, I’m not defending anyone. I’m simply asking for “MY” sake that when the topic of a thread is “Danny McManus” that we discuss Danny McManus and not how BHG looks good in a bikini.

Secondly, you’re right you don’t know what I’m talking about. So how can you argue with me when you don’t understand what I’m saying?

“what is it that i’m supposed to think she’s wrong about?”

I’m saying if you disagree with her about something then tell us why. (And not you personally BTW.) Don’t just reply with a comment like “You belong in the kitchen.” because she is female. This way, the topic isn’t sabbotaged (which I’m getting sick of saying) and we can discuss our football team and the topic at hand.

Is this a dating service or a football forum? Enough said.

i thought we were supposed to talk football on this site.

Well there you go. The way your comment was phrased I thought it was directed specifically at me, that I was the one disagreeing with her and I should say what I thought she was wrong about. Apparently not.
As for your point about thread hijacking in general, sure, I can agree with that. I just didn’t realize that was the point you were making because it was hidden in what seemed to me like an unneccessary defense of borehamgirl. Especially since all I was saying was that I didn’t think someone calling themself fleming_girl was as terrible as you apparently do. And what does that have to do with thread hijacking?

Whatever, this thread’s been hijacked enough.

FOOTBALL!!!

Well, this thread is about Borehamgirl so really it’s not being hijacked at all.

Also, Secret-agent, if the topic of the thread isn’t about football then that’s fine. (and I’m not going to repeat or explain myself again about what bothers me because I have done so numerous times in very simple terms.)

But maybe I overreacted when it comes to “Fleming-girl” and for that I apologize.

Anyways, enough about this. Do what you guys want. I just need to learn to ignore.

Learning to ignore is something I could help you with AMG. I do it all the time. :wink:

PS. JFL it’s nice to be defended once in awhile. It’s greatly appreciated.

Hey Bg; It's looking like you have almost as many fans as our football club does.

May look that way today JL but that usually only lasts a day or so. (Hours in some cases) :oops: