where's 17

Looked for but couldn’t find an old Tasker thread so had to start new one.

Anyone know what’s up with him? He was dressed tonight but rarely showed up in the play. I believe he was targeted once but 'way away from the ball. Still hurting?

He caught the 2 pt convert on our first TD of the night.

But he was 0-for-1 passing. Mediocre at best… :o

How could I forget that cute trick play? Had it worked it would have been spectacular and an incredible momentum changer when they desperately needed one.

not a pretty win, but a dramatic home crowd pleaser - we’ll take it.

I agree aberfoyler, Tasker has disappeared of late, and when targeted seems to be over-thrown a lot. Something wrong IMO, he is a former 1,000 yard receiver.

It’s Condel’s offensive schemes and play calling. I don’t believe for a second Tasker is less of a player.

Just an off night, and he was injured and out a few weeks ago. He was amazing in the second half last week in Saskatchewan. Plus Speedy B seems to be open all the time.

I agree with what people before me have said. Condell’s offence doesn’t really include him that much it seems, which is sad because Tasker is a great receiver who I still find extremely capable. Gotta find a way to get him involved.

Thumbs up. Tasker was targetted 4 times and only caught 1pass for a lousy 3 yards.

He is capable of taking over a drive all by himself as we witnessed last week.

A total misuse of his talents last night.

Hang on there. . . you yourself say he was targeted 4 times but only caught one. . . that is NOT a “Misuse of his talents”, but rather him not making 3 out of 4 catches. That’s on him, not on Condell or Evans.

As I recall, one overthrow, one underthrow, one two point convert, and I don’t remember the other.

7 targets and a pass completion last week. He was the Ticats #1 option against Sask.

Last week on, this week off. Long time vet still in his prime.
No worries with Tasker or our receiving core IMO.

Speaking of Tasker
walking out with son Steel Tasker

Jeff Reinebold?Verified account
[ltr]@Jeff_Reinebold[/ltr]
7h7 hours ago
TOOK THIS PICTURE OF LUKE TASKER AND SON STEEL WALKING OUT OF THE STADIUM LAST NIGHT AFTER OUR WIN OVER BC…GREAT TO WORK FOR AN ORGANIZATION LIKE @TICATS AND ?@Coach22O? WHO ENCOURAGE THE COACHES AND PLAYERS TO BRING THEIR FAMILIES AROUND! IT IS BIGGER THAN FOOTBALL!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBsnySzXUAA8ZtZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Hmmm, where have I seen this before

Love these two pictures together.

Condell and Tasker go back to their days at Cornell so of course he’s going to be included in Condell’s offense. HOWEVER - he might not always be the primary receiver or the best option. Defenses know how good he is so I suspect that he’s generally well covered although he is good at getting separation. Teams switch up the game plan every week to try to give themselves the best chance to win and are 't necessarily going to target the same receiver each week. Last week it was Tasker, this week, with Speedy back in the lineup, he got the lion’s (or should I say tiger’s) ;)share of passes. Next week it could be someone else - or even Tasker again! I do think he should work on his passing game OR leave the toss offs to Evans when he wants to go rogue and be a receiver to Addison, a former QB! ;D

One pass was an overthrow and another an underthrow. That’s hardly putting him into a position to succeed. Tasker is a sure-handed, clutch, possession type receiver like Stala or Cahoon. Only one catch for 3 yards must be disappointing for him.