Where will the free agent QBs wind up in 2019?

My guess es Mitchell in TO.
Reilly in BC.
Harris back in Ottawa.
I think Franklin will return to ED.via trade maybe Jennings too?
IMHO.

Any prediction on who goes to Calgary? Don’t see them happy with someone’s cast off.

I will guess:

Reilly B.C.

Harris to Sask

Collaros to Toronto

Jennings to Ottawa

Mitchell to go hold a clipboard South of the border

I agree with this^^^^^

SSK has a lot of green that they will throw at Harris and cheapskate OTT GM Desjardins won’t match

Reilly B.C. - $700K

Harris to Sask -$600K

Collaros to Toronto -$400K

Jennings to Ottawa - $325K

Mitchell ??

Kevin Glenn stays in EDM - $325K

I expect the Argos to go hard after a new starting QB other than Collaros.

Travis Lulay is worth at least $350,000 given Matt Nichols $455,000. How much of a discount does he give to stay in Vancouver as a second stringer to Reilly? A team with no quarterback could do worse.

Also think Ricky Ray will go somewhere and play. Sask or Edm depending. KG gets another year somewhere.

I’ll take a totally uneducated stab at this because let’s face it , in all honesty who really knows what will happen ? So far the only certainty when it comes to QB’s for this season it appears is Masoli here in the Hammer , Nichols in the Peg and most likely some guy called Johnny or Antonio in Montreal . Outside of that though and all bets are off for the remaining 6 teams . Anyways with saying all that , down below you will find my predictions for the all important "Where will everybody wind up question ".

EAST

Ottawa…winds up re-signing Harris
Toronto…winds up signing Collaros for a 2nd go around in Toronto

WEST

Calgary…winds up re-signing Bo Levi
B.Columbia…winds up signing Reilly for a 2nd go around in BC
Edmonton…winds up re-signing Glenn and in a surprise move signs Bridge away from Sask
Saskatchewan…winds up signing Jennings

I think you’ve got something. As good a guess as anyone!

I wonder what is going on in the Tiger-Cats front office these days when it comes to our QB situation.

Masoli is not in the same category as most of the starting QB’s in the CFL. If BLM and Reilly are looking around, I would think the Tiger-Cats could benefit immensely by trying for either one.

Even if BLM or Reilly don’t end up in the Black and Gold…I’ll bet there are some new signings on the way and Masoli will face lots of competition in training camp.

I think we have our starting QB without any question. I’d find it hard to believe we’d pay $600K (and likely way more) to get a perceived upgrade.

Offence was not our big issue last year…it was pass rush and maybe a weakness in the DB’s. Speciial teams were not so special either.

.I'll bet there are some new signings on the way and Masoli will face lots of competition in training camp.
IMHO, That would not be a very good bet.

A good bet would be,

I’ll bet Masoli will be going into Camp as the undisputed #1 First String QB of the TiCats

I actually hope he signs an extension on his contract

Absolutely

Pass rush, what pass rush?

Argos will need to go hard after Mitchell or Reilly just to barely keep their head above water with their sinking fanbase. Another year of losing with a no-name backup QB and the Argos might as well fold.

I think Masoli will be our qb for years to come

It will be interesting to see what happens with Ray.

The money you have to give one of those two is the money people destroyed Austin for giving Collaros and “handicapping our franchise”.

Seems as though Reilly to BC is pretty much a done deal:

https://theprovince.com/sports/football/cfl/bc-lions/ed-willes-in-reilly-they-really-trust-as-lions-prepare-pivotal-offer-to-sign-qb

$700k per season???

if thats the offer, i can’t see anyone else matching.