Where were you Fred

I will keep you guessing! LOL

Oh, no guessing required, thanks...

AWE jm02 your ruining my fun.

It is interesting with Fred...while he didn't get any sacks, despite the double team he was able to get through a couple of times. He will get more big plays once the team gets a little better.

In terms of the fans slagging on him, that is the Eric Tillman factor. Eric had implied in the press release that Fred owed all kinds of money and that he was almost the cause of the bad business deal and it would affect the team. I have to suspect that if TSN went public with Marcus owing Fred then they have validated the comments.

No, in this particular instance, it has everything to do with Perry commenting on Crandell's abilities as a QB...

Well the Fans in the stands gave him a nice round of applause when his name was announced.

…as they should.

With the exception of him delivering on "he would make a statement by his play on the field" most of what he had said was true.

He said Crandell in his opinion hasn't been anything more then a 2nd string quarterback. There are a large number of knowledgable football people stating the same thing, but they might be right and Perry is wrong, correct? As an example for half of the game, Suitor was talking about the knock on Crandall was a good start and poor finish.

I dont know which game you were watching, but it seems to me that Crandell finished the game pretty well, making Perry's comments look very petty. Perry can yap to TSN all he wants, but Crandell answered with his play on the field last night. We will see what will happen the next time these two teams meet.. should be interesting to say the least.

Sambo42, watched the game on TSN. Were you at the game or did you watch it on TV. If you watched it on tv you can't argue what Suitor was saying. Well what is it?

manure truck?? How a piece of poo the size of a hamburger maybe gets turned into a truck I'll never know.

I watched on TV, and Suitor’s comments were accurate for a time until late in the third Quarter, early 4th Quarter when the Riders took control of the game. Crandell took his game to another level, and led the Riders to the win. So much for “hitting the plateau and leveling off”…

You'd think players would learn after a while...

You had that Steelers player trash talking New England last season. Then Kevin Eiben trash talked Winnipeg. Then Fred Perry trash talked Marcus Crandell.

Players who trash talk don't exactly have a great track record for backing up that trash talk...

Niky does! But after the Simon back fire he learned to let his actions do the talking. But your right usually that happens.

While he took his game to another level, I don’t think he can plateau with a team like BC.

I hope it was a matter of being out of game shape since he had only played a little more then a quarter.

Fred Perry is actually retired and selling real estate in Orlando. That was Perry Mason, wheel chair and all, playing for the Moes.