Where to see the game in the Hammer...

Well I can't get out to Vancouver but I will definitely be making the two hour drive to the Hammer to watch my beloved Ti-Cats in the 102nd Grey Cup with the home town faithful.

My question is - where is the best venue to watch them rope the Stamps?

I know there are official sponsor bars but I would really appreciate some local knowledge here...

A big clear screen is a must but I also want to be able to see and hear the game clearly.

I look forward to the party.

Thanks for the suggestions Ti-Cat nation! :thup:

Buffalo wild wings for the TV 2 large screens. Dunno about the noise level though. The bar side is usually playing load music.

I dont venture downtown but i have heard Anchor Bar and Stone Walls are a good place to eat and catch a game.i dont think they have large screen TVS? But atleast you will be downtown for the street party when we win :thup: :rockin:

I agree that your safest bet is Buffalo Wild Wings. I have no idea which of the two locations would be the better choice for fan interaction.

NOT GOING TO VANCOUVER? WATCH THE BIG GAME AT BUFFALO WILD WINGS

Want to watch the game with other Ticats fans? Head to either the Stoney Creek (524 Centennial Pkwy. N.) or Ancaster (1015 Golf Links Rd.) Buffalo Wild Wings locations. There will be giveaways and prizes throughout the game. Kick off is at 6 p.m. EST on Sunday, November 30. Throw on your Ticats jersey, wear your Black & Gold and join fellow fans at the Tiger-Cats official party headquarters to cheer on the team in Vancouver! 40+ big screens to catch all the action. Ticats giveaways and more!

Oskee Wee Wee,

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club

My crew will be at BWW Ancaster. Group of 10+ most likely. Planning to arrive real early to get a table.

GO CATS :rockin: