Where should I sit on Saturday?

Hey everyone out there in forum land.

I am new to the forums but have been a Cats fan for many years. Have only been to a handful of Cat games and sat wherever in the stadium. I watch most of their games on TV.

Just wondering if someone could tell me where I should sit and what the best views are. I am thinking about getting a flex pack. Any help would be appreciated.

-AC

My preference is to sit somewhere between the two 40-yard lines about 30 rows up. It gives you a good view of both ends of the field and your right in the zone where a lot of the action takes place.

If you really want to get a taste of the culture, I say endzone. It’s a must-see part of the city.

My absolute favourite views are these:

1. in the east end zone as it starts sweeping towards the south stands.......I love that view and the Tiger-Vision is right in your face also......

2. up in the North stands at the very top near the west end.......the view of the entire stadium, the escarpment, press box as well as deep into downtown is also spectacular.

The bet365 tent for 75 bucks includes food and your firld level and it a party. If you catch a ball there they give you silvers for the next game. :rockin: