Where oh where are the three bragging fools now?

Thanks for the explaining!

I'd really only leave if people like RedandWhite, Third, ro1313, roughyfan, and Sportsmen would come over.

respectful eskimo fans my a$$ :lol: there losing now and now your :cry: the only joke is u :lol:

So the eskies are 1-2. Big deal.

What team won every playoff game on the road last year?

how would you know, I don’t even think you were here when I was a regular. Eskimo fans have always been classy, a whole hell of alot more classy than rider fans.

classy sure ok :lol: so classy u cut down other fans :roll:

Go check out some other CFL forums, you'll find out things are alot different than they are here.

no thx 8) i like here

I’ve visited esksfans.com for the past six months or so, and I’ve read almost every thread since then. I’ve only gotten around to posting there about 10 times though since. I’m about fed up with the immaturity, and lack of knowledge displayed in these boards, you got a spot for me there?

LOL - a couple of drama queens. If you really hate reading stuff on here just go already. But of course you won’t leave. You just want people to beg you to stay. Here’s a news flash. You aren’t all that important.

I highly suggest it, if you want views from around the league, visit CFLZone.com

I've been to cflzone many times.....don't like it at all, to be honest.....

ah lets see if i get this right :stuck_out_tongue: if i go to the CFLZone.com the 1st thing i notice is - Warning: NO belly achin, banner wavin, eyes watering, nose sniveling, jock snifffin, a$$ kickin, gutless, spineless, mama’s boy/girl wimps allowed!! and they go there :roll: but they do it here :?

and you're confused...why?

have moses warner and rawisrickyray had the balls to pos in this thread yet?

raw did...

Stop advertising these other shitty boards. I took a quick browse on that eskimos board and tehy act like nothing happened against the Bombers. Personally I would be flipping if my team got crushed like that and not saying "oh well we've been in teh playoffs 34 straight years, so this means nothing" Lol it obviously means something.

Ok, I guess I'm done now. I'll go back to my Pool and you guys can continue on with your discussions. I'm sorry I disturbed you.

For those keeping track, Maas has thrown just one touchdown pass and six interceptions this year. Ricky Ray has four TDs and two INTs

Don’t worry, guy, no one’s judging you based on the actions of a few classless jerks. Every team has its idiot fans.

After the first game of the season, I expected good things from Winnipeg. Their D played my Als tight and aggressive, and the offence, ineffectual though it was, showed potential. I was confident enough in the Bombers that I actually picked them to win last week against Edmonton. Didn’t think they’d blow the Esks out, though.