Where is the Grey Cup PARADE CITY OF TORONTO ?

Looked over events newly posted on Grey Cup site and no mention of parade. Dont you do this again like you did last Grey Cup in Toronto. Incorportate it like the Santa Claus parade like Winnipeg did last year. pLEASE SOMEONE FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING. iF THEY TO DO HAVE A gREY cUP PARADE AND iM COMING FROM hALIFAX WOTH MY SON FROM cAGARY i`M GOING TO BE ALONG WITH MANY MANY CFL FANS EXTREMELY DISPOINTED WITH THE CFL AND THE CITY OF TORONTO!

CONCERNED CFL FAN!

http://www.drugrehab.net/img/valium.jpg

lol, Toronto having a parade.

welcome spiderman.

wHAT S WITH NOT ANNOUNCING THE GREY CUP PARADE, i THOUIGHT THERE WAS GOING TO BE an amazing Grey cUP PARADE WITH tHE SANTA CLAUS Parade. What are you trying to do the City of Toronto, cheat, shame the CFL Fans and the public and country. Its a very important part of the Grey Cup celebrations leading up to the Grey Cup and it`s very important that it remains abd stays part of the Grey Cup each and every Grey Cup.

Speaking for 100`s of thoudands of CFL Fans.

Well said!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No Toronto is having things that are better than a stupid parade. :thup:

CFL FANS WANT TO KNOW WHERE IS THE THE GREY CUP PARADE, NOT EVEN LISTED ON YOUR GREY CUP EVENTS!
What is going on Toronto and the CFL! Where is the Grey Cup Parade?

TROLL ALERT.

No parade the people of Toronto do no wish to have road apples in their hotels. :lol:

Nah, Toronto has enough road apples as it us up in the northern part of the CNE Grounds. However, IMO, the one place where a group of horses ought to "leave their mark" would be that building on the northwest corner of Queen & Bay. :twisted: