Where is the "Bring Stoddard to Hamilton" thread?

I must say i'm a little disappointed that there is no thread about brining Stoddard to Hamilton.

It's one of the very few times I would like to see a player come here and nobody started the thread...

You guys are slipping. :smiley:

I'm too busy looking for Ti-Cat advertising (which nobody else seems to be finding). :frowning:

There is no thread because Stoddard is almost as old and slow as Obie.

To be honest, I thought about it yesteday. The guy has sure hands and takes a lickin but keeps on tickin.

The momentum died when the Stala signing was announced

He wasn't too slow to burn us a time or two. He's only 2 years older than Stala. And has
sure hands and can certainly take a hit. Prior to 2008 he only missed 2 games due to injury since 2001. I'd definately say we should give him a look.

Doubt Obie/MB is necessarily looking for speed at that pos. it's all about reliability.

All for signing Stoddard but It's a tricky time of year for roster size and cap issues. Stoddard also may want to stay out west if possible or retire at this point in his prof. life.

Zontar brings up a good point.

How many of us would uproot from their home, leave their family and friends and move across the country for say $60,000 for 1 or 2 years...none of the money guaranteed.

I know that I would not!

Ask and ye shall receive. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[url=http://forums.ticats.ca/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37235]viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37235[/url]

Oski Wee Wee,

Jesse Lumsden?