Where is the action?

My Wife and I will be in Calgary for the Grey Cup this weekend.

Are there any places we just have to go? I know that Riderville is sold out but there has got to be more than that.

Where should we go to find CFL fans? Where are the Grey Cup maniacs going to be?

Is TSN doing weekend long coverage? Where will their booth be?

How can I make this weekend as exciting as possible?

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

you do realize there’ll be walk up tickets to that event as well right?

go to the Calgary Herald website, there’s a link there.

...friday and saturday you'll want to make your way downtown, Stephen Avenue Mall (which is 8th avenue) will have all sorts of things going on....and I noticed on the drive home yesterday that the west parking lot (the side that faces Crowchild Trail) is filling up with huge party tents....if you are taking the C-Train, the stop you want for the stadium is Banff Trail, it's like a two minute walk from that station to the stadium....

...every bar in town will be hopping, but you'll want to concentrate on those two areas I've noted above, possibly the stampede grounds might have stuff too as a third....

the entire downtown of the city will be electric shouldnt have a problem finding something to get in trouble for :stuck_out_tongue: have fun!

Was I the only one who thought about this? What a great guy Thryllin is for taking Mrs. Thryllin with him to Calgary for the Grey Cup. You are definitely scoring some points for that. The only thing that wasn't in his post was a picture of Mrs. Thryllin, and I think I know the answer to that one. She's probably so gorgeous, with model's good looks, that he doesn't want everyone following him around and bothering his wife while having fun and rooting for his Riders. I guess I would do the same and keep her all to myself. Thryllin, you're a lucky guy.

Whoa! Whoa! . . . Wait . . . wait . . . wait . . . Whoa! :o You have trains in Calgary?

I knew there was a zoo, but trains! That is . . . I don’t know, crazy. That is crazy.

First of all, I am more talented than I am lucky . . .
Two: It was Mrs. Thryllin’s idea to go to Grey Cup (we bought tickets in July) . . .
Thirdly, she is gorgeous with supermodel good looks . . .
And finally, her picture was on my signature until Schultzy retired (she understands) . . .

...to answer your question truthfully Thryllin, 'where is the action?', keep a sharp lookout for a guy running full speed wearing a cape, medieval codpiece, davy crockett hat and covered in Crisco....follow him...