where is Spiling the Uprights this year on Sports Scope..

Anyone Notce No Spilting the uprights this season.. Where is Paul....

CH had good thing with him last Season..

Paul (Ozzy) got too busy is all and they have a new baby who takes a lot of time and energy as all of us parents know.....nothing more to it than that.

Good to hear I do miss it…

Me too!....I think Ozzy was doing a great job on that show.....maybe he'll give it a shot again later on again.....I was chatting with Bubba a few weeks ago and mentioned that Ozzy seemed very quick on his feet as a broadcaster and was getting better as he went on.....

Who knows eh?.....we might see Paul back after he gets some sleep from being a new Dad.....lol

Ozzy did some radio in 90,s - He should be on CBC or TSN, OZZY OZZY OZZY

Hello Mikey:
I took a look at the link for "3 Days"
It looks great and what a great cause along with being a booster for Hamilton.
Thanks for putting it on.
Wishing the Osbaldistons good luck in the future and hoping to see Ozzie resume his old job on Ch some day soon.

Thanks Rocky....yeah, this is a great Hamilton event and I'm happy to help promote it.....I've got 20 V.I.P. tickets to pass out at my discretion and guess what!.....you just qualified for two!....lol

Private Message me if you and a guest want to go to the screening as V.I.P's (which I assume includes some cool perks).....I'll get the passes to you pronto.

cheers

mike

MISS OZZY TOO HOPEFULLY HE CAN COME BACK OR AT LEAST HAVE SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT ALSO WHERE IS THE CATS ON CABLE SHOW MISS GOING TO IT AND WATCHING THE SHOW LATER