Where is Simon?

You are close 2005. Not sled team, Ambulance stretcher team!

Im hoping that Simon has a good game soon, I need the points in the fantasy huddle!!

I would take locker room speculation from opposing fans as a compliment. Put it in wishful thinking catagory

Rumors have it Wally is on the outs with Simon!

Simon sure din't look like a M.O.P. lastnight. He looked like he wasn't really trying, especially on the one play where the DB beat him to the ball for the INT.

He sure got some calls though in his favour for pass interference

Embarrassing performance by Simon lastnight.

Crying to Jackson, "Im open", crying to Buono, "Im open", Jackson starts forcing the ball to him, he's NOT open....turnovers result.

Yes Simon is done! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe going to Calgary???

Yikes another receiver that can act! I heard that Khari is going to coreograph them to be that much better.

I can see it now Superman pose as a hood ornament for the "Bob-Sled"

Wow and have spot lights! We could maybe get Milty to be wonder woman!

Is Geroy becoming a distraction in the dressing room????

Looked like at one time yesterday Wally wanted to tell him to, "Shut up".

Also looked like he quit on a couple plays after interceptions......instead of posing,
now he's pouting!

I don't have the answer Eskylo. Many of us BC fans are scratching our heads. In prior games, Simon was left wide open at times and the QB's (Dickenson included) haven't found him.

I guess time will tell.

I have a source claiming Simon will be traded–maybe already has been:

www.tradebswiththeposters.com

Its a done deal. Calgary has given up on the season! The infamous “Future Considerations” is back again. Barker and Wally went to the Hugh Campbell School of trading!

Rambo and Thelwell to BC

for

Simon and future considerations

You've been peeking!

I heard it was a great source!

Almost as good as turkey's! :wink: :wink: :wink:

I use nothing but the best sources…