Where is Simon?

Has the guy been hurt? He is well below his average yardage.

He did fine last week in Calgary. Just the QB's spreading the ball around.

....there MUST be total dissention in the locker room, that can be the only answer....all the Lions receivers have been jealous of Geroy's success and they have successfully swayed the new QBs to never read his patterns....there can be no other explanation other than full-scale implosion about the BC locker room....Buono has lost control of his players.....BC is in a terrible situation now....

Disclaimer: {in preparing this post R&W is using the new guidebook 'How a Non-Stampeder Fan can interpret the inner workings of the Stamp Locker Room from using only outside self-interpreted observations', available on Riderville.ca and at most Blue Bomber home games)

Actually, I thought "You know who from Sask" hi-jacked your sign in. I was all set to call you......

I had actually forgotten how much i hate the pose.

It really is kind of g........feminine.

LOL

Its a Superman pose!!.....(Although I can't recall Superman doing it that way!)

Wasnt it Wonder woman?

ha ha ha well done Red! And very true!

You must Mike I do not make mistakes or lie!

I agree it is sort of femmie! Do you think he wears tootoo’s! :lol: :lol:
You have to admit though he can celebrate while winning!

....int he game on Saturday when Geroy scored his TD he went right away to his signature pose, but then another BC player HIT HIM, literally knocking him over...words were exchanged between the two and then another BC player slammed his body into Geroy....I felt really bad for Geroy because these other two players were not helping to celebrate....Geroy told them to back off then he posed again...this can't be good can it?....c'mon Sporty, this must mean trouble for your Leos is brewing....oh, this can't be good.....

Disclaimer: {in preparing this post R&W is using the new guidebook 'How a Non-Stampeder Fan can interpret the inner workings of the Stamp Locker Room from using only outside self-interpreted observations', available on Riderville.ca and at most Blue Bomber home games)

Hmmm seems to me Wally is losing that locker room. :lol: :lol:

Where is Simon?
He's still here, but double coverage is forcing our quarterbacks to look elsewhere. When he has the ball, he's still the best in the game. You heard it from Milt.

The pose is great. It's a simple, clean celebration that says it all in one motion. I have a picture with both of us doing the pose.

The guy that does the "g...feminine" pose is your league's reigning M.O.P.

Duly noted! I'll add that to my excuse list following injuries if we fall short on Thursday! :wink: :wink:

Red, you've been reading too many turkeybend posts. I didn't see the aftermath of the pose as the camera's went elsewhere. :lol: :lol:

Simon is show boating! What next sporty a Dave sled team. Is Simon hurt he plays like it.

Geroy has had so much practice doing that pose it just comes naturally to him now.

No worries in that BC locker room, Wally was the originator of the "One" concept.

Does this mean "Milt will Wilt". Now that Mitly got his milestone swelled head Blink will want the ball more! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha, nice one 05, more like the heat is off and they just go out and play now. I promise I won't make any cracks about the west basement, until after the Esks destroy your boys this weekend, I'm sure you'll have your hands full with larryboy.

Monkey boy is hiding some where until all the hillbillies leave him alone. It is not lonely in the basement yet. We are just warming up.

Milt has been dealing with double coverage (and often triple) for years, and still produces every year. It will be interesting to see if Simon will come back from this slow start and climb back up the yardage rankings

BTW - any BC fans still think Stegall wouldn’t make your roster?