Where is Russ ?

At this time, I find myself missing our lawyer friend from Montreal. Russ is probably the most astute, knowledgeable poster on this site.

I miss his entries because they are rife with good insight and humour.

Hopefully, Russ is on a vacation and not ill.

At any rate, Russ. Hurry back! We could use some of your valued opinions and assessments right now.

We also need you to calm Mark down. I think he needs a sedative or something after the Winnipeg game. :wink:

Indeed. I missed him during the game day thread.

Is is weird to think he could have let us know if he was going on vacation?

Ya, probably. Maybe this losing streak is getting to me.

He's probably smart enough NOT to log on until after we win this week. :wink:

I don't think it's weird Ock. It happens all the time.

I see Russ is back on line now. This is a good thing for all of us.

Come on , Russ! Dazzle us with some of your wisdom! We missed you.

For the record, I am a teacher of English as a Second Language.

I will leave my perspective on the legal profession to George Carlin... :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

"...The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,? “Thou shalt not commit adultery,? and “Thou shalt not lie? in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment."

;)

I have been taking a low profile here for self-preservation. LOL I find myself reading a lot of the same stuff during 0-5 last year, so I am picking my spots!

I'm going to have another installment of IET in the next couple of days.

Thanks for your concern! :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

(Oskie-we-wee) For the record, I am a teacher of English as a Second Language.

I will leave my perspective on the legal profession to George Carlin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I don't know why I had the idea that you were a lawyer, Russ. I'm sure you're very adept at your trade as a teacher of English as a second language because I see your talent on this site on a daily basis. (almost)

Please forgive my concern, having missed you over the past couple of days.

I can't say I blame you for lying low under the circumstances. (0 and 5) This record dictates that most of the posts here will be quite predictable.

I continue to take solace in the fact that I believe this team will get better as the season progresses, and I'm hoping you might feel the same way since your knowledge of the game is superior to most, if not all.

Actually, some will say, that they can't get much worse, but I see a lot of positives and I'm hopeful that sooner rather than later, these will be added to and capitalized on.

Keep those cards and letters coming, Russ!
George Carlin is my favourite comedian!

Somthing is odd
Wonder if He is okay

Everything is cool, Tom. :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Glad to hear it ...