WHERE IS HE NOW?????

Ex ti cat tay cody signed with montreal last year then they released him but then brought him back but i never heard anymore about him just wondering if anyone knows? Let me think nowlton siskovich and cody as linebackers sounds good to me

Not trying to be rude, but I don't care where he is now. I was a big Cody fan, but he turned out to be a big disappointment. Wah wah wah I'm not the centre of attention. He was a no-show in Montreal and I'd rather have Mariuz playing LB over any chance of Cody back on this team.

I bear him no ill will and I wish him the best of luck supporting his family, but he's out of football and he should be for his "me" attitude alone.

cody's first year here, he was lights out. then last year he played all 5 positions in the secondary. he played okay at lb when he played but i actually thought glasper played well at lb before he got hurt

the problem last year was that he didn't play 1 position, he was thrown everywhere, he did play well but not as standoutish as the previous year, this was due to a very young secondary with no experience.

i personally would not want him back now, he's had a year off and we have a solid secondary now