Where is Esquimaux

Where is Esquimaux? I havent heard from him for a while.
Hope he is Ok. Maybe his friend had to help him.

He was here on Thursday

Hi Larry.....
http://www.riderfans.com/images/smilies/bye1.gif

........Larry?.........is that another character off Green Acres?.....

Nope, just another clown from the circus train.....

.........oh, my bad, I thought ziffel was that pig off Green Acres, its name was Arnold though.......arnold ziffel?......i can't remember........seems odd though that this Fred guy appears only today and seems to know esquimaux like a bosom buddy........whats up maux?.......you have a secret fan club you havent' shared with us?.......

.....something like that, Red.....

LOL Red, I can tell you with complete certainty that Ive never heard of anybody named Fred.Ziffel. Still I appreciate the piece of fanmail. And it seems he knows that I have a "friend' too...charming....the plot thickens...

Fred Ziffle was the owner of the general store and Arnolds's lord and master

...and was a huge CFL fan

.....but not a Liberal fan.....

..........you so sure about that ro?.........maybe Arnold was lord and master over Fred?........

Well, Arnold did bring home the bacon

http://www.free-smileys.org/emo/happy001.gif

.........reminds me of a joke.........jm02 is out driving one day south of PA and gets lost........as she scans her map and horizon to see where she might be she notices a farmer in a nearby field standing next to a pig, both under an apple tree (can't say for sure that the souther PA region is ripe with apple trees, but go with it for now eh?)........the farmer picks the pig up, hoists it above his head and the pig takes a bite from an apple,the farmer puts the pig down and the pig happily chews away on his bite..........when the pig swallows the farmer picks the pig up again and follows the same routine.....when this happens a few more times jm02 is completely dumbfounded and pulls her car up to the fence near the farmer and his pig.....'excuse me sir', she says, ' but I couldn't help but notice the manner in which you are feeding your pig'..........'Ayup', says the farmer.......'Well', says jm02, 'it just seems to me to be an awful waste of time'........'pfft', replies the farmer, 'what's time to a pig?'..........

.....why me? Good joke, but why me??? :lol:

...........um.........

(Suck-up answer) .......'cause a guy wouldn't have questioned the logic in the situation?......

(Chauvanist answer)........'cause a guy wouldn't have got lost in the first place thereby ruining the setup........

.....go with the suck-up answer.....lol.....

...sound like an answer Mr. Hainey would give....Mr. Douglas...good joke though..

Guy was driving down the road and sees a farmer with a pig that has a wooden leg. He stops to ask him the farmer about it.

Farmer says 3 Months ago I was in the field and the Bull got loose and attacked me The pig here came a running and jumped on his back and bit his ear until I got away. Week later when the missus was alone 2 men broke into the house, The pig protected the missus and forced them to leave.
Finally the week after that the was a fire in my daughter's room. The pig crashed though the window and dragged her to safety!!!

Oh said the other man! is that how he hurt his leg? All that broken glass?

No the farmer replied! You don't eat a pig like that all in one shot!

.........no pig this time.........

Q: What does an atheist dyslexic insomniac do at night?
A: Lies awake and ponders the existence of DOG