Where have we improved most?

and look for the speedy and elusive Brandon Banks to have a break out year ala Chris Williams style.
(without the contract breach)

Watch for Cary Koch(the real thing) to have a great season

As Fenderguy69 put it,"Koch is a big upgrade. 1 of new speed guys will stretch the field."

And more importantly Coach Austin,
Kent Austin on #Ticats receiver Cary Koch “He’s smart. He’s a diligent preparation guy, he takes coaching, and he’s been in the league?

I am going to have to say the new stadium is the biggest improvement in so many ways.
First looking at the revenue that the Cats have already made by selling out all of their premium seating. 30 suites, Patio, and Lounge. Also naming rights. Tim Hortons stadium. Scotia Bank suites, Coors Light patio, Seagrans lounge.
Being profitable will allow them to keep more players around hidden on the 9 game.
Also no doubt when a player is looking for a team as an FA certainly facilities will make a difference.
Already have seen the biggest free agent this year going to Hamilton in Ted Laurent.

Team speed
that all I’ve heard about is how fast this team but can the hit block and tackle?

as the kids say ‘this’
DL and LB :rockin:

Caretaker, not sure where to put this comment and didn't want to start a new thread so thought I'd put it here since you started this thread but you're definitely not over-the-hill as a caretaker in this league. I can't believe someone would even suggest this :roll: :

Enterprising, young owners in markets such as Montreal, Hamilton and Toronto must also be secured, which is not to take away from all the sacrifices Bob Young has made in The Hammer

[url=http://www.torontosun.com/2014/06/09/players-got-shortchanged-in-new-cfl-deal]http://www.torontosun.com/2014/06/09/pl ... w-cfl-deal[/url]

Thinking about this, I would say this author is jealous of both Hamilton and Montreal in terms of owners. Toronto should be so lucky. I wonder if this author was saying the same about the Buffalo Bills when Ralph Wilson was in his 90's as owner? Unreal. :roll:

I stopped reading the Toronto Sun 20 years ago. Articles like this remind me why . What garbage!
What part didn't I like ? All of it.

Medlock, hands down. A kicker can win two games for you over the course of a season.

An Argo-Cat fan

After being at the preseason game, I have to agree with people here, that the kicking game is already amazing. So much time to get down field on those high deep punts. A lot of people in the stands were commenting on it, very good to see.

coach Austin believes in our QB group.

Terry Koshan ?@koshtorontosun 12m
Lack of experience not a factor? Kent Austin: "I’ll take our group of quarterbacks up against any group of QBs in the league."

He has to say that. He picked them. His career also rides on their success. He professionally has a lot invested in this year’s Ti-Cats QBs.

The O-Line and our Punting 4 Stars baby :thup: