Where Going to Get Creamed Tomorow.,

8) Sad stay in Montreal indeed !! Two straight COACH OF THE YEAR AWARDS !!!!
  Nuff said  !!!

Looks like the Als are bringing the A team, I thought they might rest some key players (no offense intended), some people could say that the Als could come in to Hamilton too cocky and that The Cats could cause some surprise but lets face it, this Tiger Cats team has not come up with any positive surprise in the last 5 years and I doubt it will happen tomorrow. For the sake of the league, this team needs to get better. In the past (a long long time ago, before the coming of the ephemere Gades), the Als and the Cats were building a healthy rivalry, I hope to see this again in the near future. One thing for Hamilton, this team has the best fans ever, I am not sure a team like that would survive very long in Montreal.

well, you can have those awards, congrats to ya! I am sure the montreal fans were really happy charlie got those awards but couldnt deliver a grey cup. he couldnt win a cup with a stacked team, he couldnt count timeouts, couldnt stay awake a whole game,couldnt remember the down, didnt know how many challenges he has left, didnt know what is challengable and was looking for a better gig while he was under contract here…thats his legacy, sad.

Mmm... I don't think coaches could challenge ref calls in those days.

Als will be short 2 starters

Kerry Watkins
Etienne Boulay

Tipper: Who cares what happened in Montreal 9 years ago? Look at what has happened in the past season and a half under Charlie. 3 wins last year. 2 this year. He was on borrowed time this season. If it was any other team he would have been gone long before Obie got rid of him. How can anyone think this team would have progressed if he had stayed? If you are going to stick with someone, make sure they show some potential. Charlie was out of gas.
No-one likes this situation. Its lousy. And its gone on too long. But Obie is doing the only thing he can do…keep on plowing. Bring in new people, give the back-ups some experience and get a head start on training camp next season. I hope he adds Rich Stubler while he is at it.
I thought the off-season we just had was long. This one coming up will be even longer.

Meanstreak: I have always thought your posts were always nastier than most other posters and when I started reading this one that was my first reaction. Maybe this time I am wrong.
I think you are saying what many of us fans are thinking. At least you are still around to vent about
yet another wasted season. It shows you have passion about this team.
But it is what it is. Charlie is gone. Only 2 wins this season. Another season wasted.
Time to move on and ask ourselves…what else can we do do now? I think Obie is doing the right thing with his plan for the rest of the season. There will be huge pressure on him to have a competitive team next season and if nothing changes I dread to think what will happen. Lacrosse anyone?

Funny is not How People like to stick up for Obie .
But when Marcel Made these same kind of changes
He was booted out Town
All we done is Take his players out and put one Obie likes in there Place.
Maybe this Past Season would have been Better under Marcel Desjardins & His players.
All we did was undo the Changes Marcel did.
Well we never know what could have been for Marcel's Version of the Ticats.

So now we Wait for Our Team to Return to Glory and Hope Obie know what he is doing.
I have Feeling we are waiting for Reaper and Not a Title.
Is this the death Nail for Ticats Football in Hamilton ?

I don't know God I hope not.

Onknight:

In retrospect…Marcel’s big mistake was hiring Charlie. But you made a good point. Maybe if he had hired another coach… who knows. Gotta move on now though.

You going to the game today? I’m just heading down to Hamilton now. Last chance I will have this season. I was not sure until this morning that I could make it.

"....going to get creamed???" hahaha, I got 10 pts on the game and the bookie thought i was crazy!!!!
just goes to show, most of us have no idea...let the pro's deal with it. Good game CATS!!!! :rockin:

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO GLAD TO BE WRONG :slight_smile:

Great Effort by The Line to Give Porter Time ...
Great Defence Effort
Was Very Proud of The Effort :rockin:

:thup:

So...what does crow taste like?

Probably chicken…only gamier!

"Probably chicken...only gamier!" hahaha...that's great!!!

How are your broken ankles healing oknight? It must have been a big fall off the bandwagon! lol

Sure hope it was “creamed” crow ! :wink:

Guy I will take this Ribbing with Pride
Finally our guys showed some as Well.
I am big Enough man to admit when I was wrong …
By the way Crow dose Taste like Chicken with a Lemon tarter Sauce

:lol:

It should taste like something scraped off an Alouette sweater!!!

Ti-Cats! For better or for worse!

I believe crow tastes no better while donning the colours of the opposition.

Dress code in effect Sir!

Point Taken Smitty Point Taken.
I got Mosca message… I will be Cat Colours … last game