WHERE DOES ONE GO FOR FOOTBALL CHICKS?

u know i see more and more women dawning the team colors and joining the men on party frontlines... where do they come from?

You better be carefull...There are some pretty intelligent Lady posters on here that will rip into you for a comment like that.

Be carefull.....very, very carefull!

anyone can see this post was light-hearted fun....

I was considering the posters track record.......

Where is that pit bull Saskargo when you need her?

I'm sorry did you just utter the words need and Saskargo in the same sentence???

I was thinking the same thing......She'd set him straight!

how do u mean, you were considering the posters track-record??

You are so right Buzzard!!!!
Take Saskatchewan fans on this site.
There is more woman rider fans than rider men fans.
Lets see here.
2 rider woman fans(spankee,jm02).
0 rider man fans(All little boys!!!!)
So you are totally right.
Why would anyone think I would rip this guy apart!!!

I don't know, saskargo. Maybe some of the male posters 'round here think you're the forum's equivalent to Gloria Steinham and thought you would tear a strip off of him for his somewhat sexist query.

I see Saskargo as more of this forum's equivalent to Tweety Bird and the Rider fans are her Sylvester. She doesn't really hate us but will not hesitate to place the anvil in our hands when it is clear the balloons tied under our armpits can barely support the weight of our scrawny cat body in the first place. Makes no sense.

Go Riders!!

Rider fans are great!!!!

.......that might set a few rider fans off on a post hunt.......

They will be looking. I KNOW I never said I hated rider fans.!!!
Hate is a strong word.
And being compared to hitler.How rude is that!!!!

.......hmmm, that one is a reviewable play.........time out called on the field, play being reviewed by officals......stand by........

.......will take as long as a real video replay......go to the bathroom or refill your beer stein...........

.....after further review, there was an Objectionable Conduct penalty missed at the point of infraction, which we understand is not a reviewable play, so please don't point out the unfairness of this, sometimes we just do this to pi$$ you off.......Automatic First Down......TWEEEEET.......

Very creative R&W....I like it.

I'm impressed by your amazing powers!

.....one hour, nine minutes to respond.....not bad, eh?.........that's about the average for an NFL review right?........

Lets here it for , the BALL BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

And women are just like man.But they are just more smarter and quite about it. :lol: :wink: :smiley:

.......here here.........here here........(pound flat palm on commons desk)......here here........