Where did you get your nic from

Someone mispronounced my name once and henceforth “tvor” (pronounced teevor) was born

City : Presently regina, born and raised, but I have lived as far north as prince albert and as far east as winnipeg
Team: Has been and always will be the Riders. My first year with season tix was 1989, so that kind of hooked me.

Pretty simple for me. It's the section I have been planting my butt for 16 years at Canad Inn Stadium. Though there have been times when it should be section 8 as in "nuts". Been a Bomber fan for over 20 years.

City: Winnipeg
Team: Big Blue.

Maybe 88 is for the Calgary '88 Winter Olympics???

Why don’t you like Rugby or Cricket? Test Cricket I can understand cuz it takes forever (5 days! :o ) but one day Criket is AWESOME!

I am ugly and hasty, ence the name... cheers for the Als since their return.

:oops:

Mine was an option for an email account. I use it a lot because I don't want to have remember a new nic for every site. Ok Ok! It's pedestrian I know!

My earliest recollection in this life is being about two feet from the TV during the the '62 Grey Cup. I thought the Bombers were gods. Now, I think they're above average. Bud Grant is a God though.

Tried to get Sportsman on another site but was taken. On the old huddle was sportsmen 7. I had a chance to get it right on this forum, but the text was so small I spelled sportsmen instead of sportsman. I got lazy andI never changed it.

I love the CFL 1st
BC Lions 2nd
Calgary 3rd
Love the labour day matchups the best!

Live in the sunny Interior of BC. (Although this year its wet!)

Well the only thing I know of that happened in 1986 was me being born.....as far as im concerned thats the greatest thing of all time :mrgreen: lol jk but seriously i wasnt referring to anything really.........wow aint I a self centered guy :wink:

My comic hero was Superman. My last name is Smith. Hence the nickname. My motto is, 'Smith, Strength In Numbers'.
Born, raised, consummated, live and work in Ottawa. Never want to live anywhere else.
Die hard Ottawa Rough Riders fan. First season's tickets (West endzone seats for $7 for the whole season!!) was in 1968, then again in 1969. Two Grey Cup season's in a row. Cost me a whole $9 for a playoff ticket....outrageous!!
But I remember watching my first Grey Cup game in 1960 when I was five years old. I've had the CFL itch ever since. Now I've finally got my 12 year old son hooked on the CFL. My wife loves it too. How good is that?

East Side Sucks!!!!!

Go Rough, er, I mean Renegades Go!!!!

........my nic reflects the predominant colours of my eyeballs.........no, wait, it's the colours of my team, yeah......right......

.........I live in an underground labratory lair not far from the Saddledome and I cheer for the Stampeders because that is what my ancestors did in time eternal and if I don't keep up the tradition I might be cut out of the enourmous family estate.........what else would've made me stick around for the last three years of circusball here in Cowtown?..........

StatiK76 ... In the late 80s / early-mid 90s I was a regular user in the BBS scene in Winnipeg (and ran my own for a few years as well) ... Whilst cruising the Winnipeg phone lines on a 1200bps racal-vadic modem I needed to choose a username. 'static' was a general term sometimes used to refer to small interuptions in one's modem connection (aka line noise - it would fill your screen with garbage ascii characters, quite annoying and in the worst times, disconnect you) ... Since static was a common enemy for most BBS'ers and computers alike, (generally causing more problems than it fixes). I chose the name, and added a K for flare! I appended the trailing 76 to my username when I started running into other 'StatiK''s on IRC in the early 90s. The 76 obviously refers to my birthyear.

City: Winnipeg (now living in Calgary)
Team: BOMBERS!!!

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

Followed the CFL from afar watching replays on ESPN here in the states back in the 80's. Fell in love with CFL football and coached on the college level for 6 years after graduating college. I live in Harrisbirg, PA now and I am proud to be part of the legion of fans for "Canada's team"...

The Riders baby - Grey Cup bound in 2005!

Funny. When I first saw your name I thought it was from the old G.I.Joe cartoons in the 80’s

So, with that train of thought, “Is Zirranna seeing anyone?” :smiley:

:****

But back to the original post.

Mine was just the nicname given to me when I played football in my youth. Kept it ever since.
The true origin of it, though, may never be known. (at least to me).

City: Montreal
Team: Montreal (gee, what a surprise)

Great!!! Now the Priders will claim to be USA’s team also.

(Just kidding, :wink: , Riders are my 2nd favorite team.)

(Removed due to Duplication)

RO is my initials.
13 is my favorite number because I was born on Friday the 13th
Ro1313 because for some reason you need 6 characters in your I.D

ro1313, but who is your favorite team? Do tell, could it be The Als?
Inform the good people my man!! :wink:

One other poster said he didn't want to keep coming up with new usernames and passwords for all his accounts. Its the same with me. Gamebuster and Buster are not particularly interesting as they are my Bank o Nova Scotia online banking username and password. HaHaHa!!!
By the way Ticat fans, where did that OskiWeeWeeOskiWawWaw cheer come from and what does it mean?
City:Regina
Team:Riders :roll: :mrgreen:

Born: Nova Scotia
Currently: Edmonton

Moved out west to go to Veternarian School, Parents we're always Esks fans so it rubbed off on me! Season Ticket holder for 4 seasons now.

Oski wee wee is our official cheer. Youve got one of our mascots who does his little dance and we say the saying. Hes there at everygame. I cant really say wher eit comes from cause it must be way before my time BigDave would probably know though im not quite to sure myself ill look into it and let you knwo hows that sound?