Where can I get Ticat Framed Pictures

I'm redoing my room and I got all my Fav teams Italy(soccer) DTR, Detroit Lions, but im missing the Cats. Can Anyone tell me where I could find pictures of individual players or as a team framed or ona plaque? Any help would b nice because I cant find nething thank u, Adam

Oskee Wee Wee

You should be able to get a framed picture, autographed by all the 2006 roster at any Value Village for around $1.44. Because that is what is would be worth.

There is a company in Toronto that sells framed CFL photos; they were also responsible for the Terry Vaughn frame that was presented to him after his record setting catch. I’ve enclosed the link below.

http://www.frameworth.com/football/cfl-by-player.html

Try the Roar store at Centre Mall.

You must shop there often.

At the TiCat golf tourney in August I bought two very nice, and I do mean nice, signed and framed pictures of the Stampeders and Alouettes. They also had a very nice TiCat one as well but the bidding on that one was a little too rich for even my blood.

All three came from the Harrop Gallery in Milton at 345 Steeles Ave. Phone number (905) 878-8161. Give them a call.

Hope this helps.

Doesn't Costco make up posters and mounted prints if you take them a CD of digitized pics?

An Argo fan

[i]

[/i]

The Harrop Gallery is where the Tiger-Cats had the pictures framed.

We will have many more Tiger-Cat and other Sports Memorabilia for sale at the Wall of Honour Dinner on October 13th.

Cheers,

Mark