Where are we ..NOW

I'm a football fan. (period) There's been written ad nausea various aspects pro & con regarding the CFL. Sports is an entertainment business and the fans pay to be entertained. However, as with any business changes are make to fend off challenges and promote growth. The MLB NBA NHL & NFL tweak change and evolve over time to maintain their position and grow. The CFL has make little changes other than rules. I think the CFL 2.0 initiative was an attempt to address these issues but I was doomed because it lacked a clear explanation & the messenger. The argument about the CFL giving Canadians an opportunity to play football is lame, younger players dream about the NFL not the CFL & Canadians are now seen as top level athletes recruited into NCAA programs. Soon you will see two or three Canadians on starting rosters of NFL teams. IMO its the CFL fans with the inferiority complex not the players. We the CFL fans have to look in the mirror and ask the hard unpopular questions and not listen to the social media narrative.
Finally to all the fans whom say they will not watch the CFL if it changes, you won't because you love football.

2 Likes

Well, the locals here are growing restless and certainly I am as well and understand, but I just don't know. /sips drink

1 Like

We have another thing coming, soon as in now, but what will it be? Nobody knows now, which is everyday. Yep. /sips drink

2 Likes

Yes I'd say it's a full scale panic.
Are you having a run on the banks there yet?
Well it's rather brutal here we're advising our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns!

1 Like

There will continue to be CANADIAN football in CANADA.
If these owners can't do it. Others will.

1 Like