when you cannot cover...

...your man you look like an idiot...

...Bannister...

Red, if there's a bright side to tonight, it's your posts. You've kept me laughing all night.

(I especially liked the "waste of a Reebok jersey" comment. :lol: )

But it's funny how Tucker helped with the comeback (I had turned the TV off at that point). You guys had done an excellent job of covering him all night. Quite a few times you guys prevented him from catch a deep bomb.

Indeed. RedandWhite, you have to look at the positive, and note that other defenders DENIED Jason Tucker on two previous corner TDs. Also, on my observations from Commonwealth the last few years, Tucker almost always gets one corner reception, its hard for anyone to cover a Jason Tucker type reciever for an entire game. That said, if he made a whole chain of mistakes during the game, then Huffnagel might well can this guy.

...here is a game we can all play today: take the words "of", "sh.it", "bunch" and "gay". Put them in any order you want. Yay! You've just described the Calgary defensive backfield performance for last night....

I do not know about you but was that a lawn chair Bannister was carrying around with him last night. :lol: Lysak screwed up as well.